Another D1 Spas Inovation

Hey guys and gals,

Check out the newest product from D1 Spas, the product that will fit in any backyard scheme. This small and well designed product is comming to the market with a vengance, check it out...!

http://www.myelemental.com/blog/?p=16

I think you will all agree, it look awesome... :P

By the way, I realize I spelled innovation wrong..! I must need to use spell check more often... :P

I ran across these a short while back and thought that maybe more info would be available by now. I am curios as to what the other models besides the Geos will look like. I am just a consumer so I can't really speak about these as the dealers can but they seem to be a very different product. They empahsize the visual qualities of the exterior while downplaying the hydrotherapy and bells/whistles of the spa. Simpla and cheap to operate, and they fit in small spaces with minimal power requirements. Good for the condo or town house owner with limited exterior space, perhaps. May be for a couple who aren't planning to host tub parties, but want to be able to take a nice soak together, perhaps in a well designed outdoor space or just outside the bedroom. Curious to see how these are priced and if pricing opens or limits their acceptance in the market.

Hey guys and gals,

Check out the newest product from D1 Spas, the product that will fit in any backyard scheme. This small and well designed product is comming to the market with a vengance, check it out...!

By the way, I realize I spelled innovation wrong..! I must need to use spell check more often... :P

Thanks for sharing Dennis. Very interesting. Definitely unique and something different from everything else. Can you share a ballpark on price? If not, understandable!

I ran across these a short while back and thought that maybe more info would be available by now. I am curios as to what the other models besides the Geos will look like. I am just a consumer so I can't really speak about these as the dealers can but they seem to be a very different product. They empahsize the visual qualities of the exterior while downplaying the hydrotherapy and bells/whistles of the spa. Simpla and cheap to operate, and they fit in small spaces with minimal power requirements. Good for the condo or town house owner with limited exterior space, perhaps. May be for a couple who aren't planning to host tub parties, but want to be able to take a nice soak together, perhaps in a well designed outdoor space or just outside the bedroom. Curious to see how these are priced and if pricing opens or limits their acceptance in the market.

There are going to be many exciting designs coming from this Elemental line. Elemental is about understanding that hot tubs sit covered almost 95% of their life. It is about understanding that if you want to bring the hot tub closer to the social environment, then it has to be sweet looking. It has to blend with patio furniture and other items commonly found on a small deck or patio. It also has to be easy to use and own. The coolest feature is the integrated hard cover that has a built in lift mechanism. No more vinyl covers!

It is the perfect size for 2 people to get cozy in. It is not too big....nor is it too small. Elemental is also a very strong hydrotherapy machine with an awesome whirlpool feature and strong adjustable therapy jets.

A very cool option with this product is Canvas. The Canvas model allows consumers to paint and decorate the exterior to reflect whatever look they want; from eclectic to traditional. A consumer can match their hot tub exactly with their outdoor space designs. This is a first in the hot tub industry and really emphasises the artistic nature of the product. While Elemental is not designed to be the hot tub for every need, it creates a new and exciting premise that will open the doors to many consumers who are turned off by current hot tub designs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals,

Hmmm.... kind of looks like a double-wide coffin to me. :-)

Hey guys and gals,

Hmmm.... kind of looks like a double-wide coffin to me. :-)

I know you would look so cool in it too... :lol: