How To Transport A Costco Hot Tub

tubs loks great, I love to have those sort of views from my tub, not sure about the snow though.

What temp woudl you have it set at to keep you warm with snow about?

We have out tub set to 98 degress and we are still int he final stages of summer where the outside temp does not drop to under 60 degrees

• 2 years later...
Lol no problem. Sometimes being sarcastic in print does not translate correctly. Especially at this form.

It's too bad this poster never came back to tell us how the move went.

I spent all that time posting to him how I did it and took the time to post pics on the net for not.

For what it is worth, I am glad you went through the steps. I am probably going to purchase a spa in Houston in the next few days and haul it myself up to Dallas (the offer is too good to pass up on this new spa). The dealer doesn't offer delivery this far away.

Since I do not own a truck, it looks like I will need to rent a truck and a trailer (my car is only a 4 cyl. and can't haul a trailer). The only downside is that I will need to rent a truck just to drive down to test the tub, it isn't worth it to make 2 trips (one trip with my car to check it out followed by another trip with a rental truck).

I wasn't sure that I could put the tub on its side, from the posts here it looks like that will work ok. I will still check to see if I can find anyone that rents the spa trailers.

Glad to have found this resource!

Lol no problem. Sometimes being sarcastic in print does not translate correctly. Especially at this form.

I spent all that time posting to him how I did it and took the time to post pics on the net for not.

For what it is worth, I am glad you went through the steps. I am probably going to purchase a spa in Houston in the next few days and haul it myself up to Dallas (the offer is too good to pass up on this new spa). The dealer doesn't offer delivery this far away.

Since I do not own a truck, it looks like I will need to rent a truck and a trailer (my car is only a 4 cyl. and can't haul a trailer). The only downside is that I will need to rent a truck just to drive down to test the tub, it isn't worth it to make 2 trips (one trip with my car to check it out followed by another trip with a rental truck).

I wasn't sure that I could put the tub on its side, from the posts here it looks like that will work ok. I will still check to see if I can find anyone that rents the spa trailers.

If that is a new spa has there been discusion as to who will provide warranty service?

If that is a new spa has there been discusion as to who will provide warranty service?

There are other dealers for this brand that are actually closer - they just don't have this special. I am calling the manufacturer today to confirm warranty information.