Caldera Tahitian Canadian Prices

Retail price is $ 8999 without any discounts. I would also take a look at Hydropool Serenity 7000 Platinum or H625 LE ( I have sold a few ) and any other Canadian BrandS in the area

Yes, I am in Ontario.....Forest area. True enough regarding Pioneer Pools....wish there were other suppliers for Watkins Products. Would provide some much needed competition. Pioneer has the market sewn up.

I have been given two different prices from different Pioneer Pools Dealers. One is $10,600, the other $9,500 both without taxes. (Caldera Tahitian) This price range seems to be quite extreme especially considering that Pioneer places their order with Watkins every year as a group of 13 stores in Ontario to secure better pricing and of course higher profits when selling. Of course with my luck, the Pioneer store selling at $9,500 is much further away. Poolman 18, That $8,999 figure would be just a GREAT price if I could get it.

I did consider Beachcomber. Really liked their design. Could find NOTHING bad (complaints) on the internet about the Dealer or the Company. Was sold until I called about pricing. Holy-ring-molley....their 2nd tier models are more than top tier Caldera or HS. Must be pretty popular to demand that kind of pricing. Unfortunately, too dear for me.

Will look at Hydropools but does not look like I have a Dealer within 50 Kms.

Thanks For Responding,

Vic