Tropic Seas Spas By Artesian

illini1

Hello, I am a first time spa buyer and have a couple of options in my area. A large home leisure store that sells aretesian spas model has a line called tropic seas spas. I can find no information online other than their web site. I was wondering if anyone has experiences with the Artesian Tropic Seas Spa line. My other option I am looking at is the 680 series from Sundance. Thanks for the help.

I think you mean www.southseasspas.com/

That is strange. I wonder is artesian sells their lower end spas under multiple names. If you look at the web site http://www.tropicspas.com/ it is in the exact same format at the site you list. Another one that the store sells under the artesian name is resort spas at http://www.resortspas.net. Again, the site has the exact same format as southseas and tropic seas. Does anyone know if this is an Artesian spas regional sales tactic?

Why would artesian sell the same models under different names?

Offering multiple brands allows hot tub stores the choice of many kinds of hot tubs. This way, the store owner can pick and choose which brands will be the most competitive for their area. Also, if one hot tub store has an exclusive contract with the Artesian brand, a sales rep can sell the TidalFit, Garden Spas, or South Seas brands to another store in the same area. It's more about getting coverage and less about brand recognition.