Swozadlo

DK117

hey man, slow down, 17.85 posts per day over the past day and a half. Introduce yourself. You say you don't want to get into it, but you're dishing it out. Sit in your hot tub for an hour and relax. It's obvious you know something about hot tubs, but it's also obvious that you have an agenda (some might call an opinion.) Welcome to the forum, enjoy the trash talking, but wow, I don't think I've seen anyone come in guns a blazin' like this in my 18 months on this forum.

DK117

hey man, slow down, 17.85 posts per day over the past day and a half. Introduce yourself. You say you don't want to get into it, but you're dishing it out. Sit in your hot tub for an hour and relax. It's obvious you know something about hot tubs, but it's also obvious that you have an agenda (some might call an opinion.) Welcome to the forum, enjoy the trash talking, but wow, I don't think I've seen anyone come in guns a blazin' like this in my 18 months on this forum.

DK117

Well said, take the bullets out of the gun and relax. You don't need to try to convince anyone of anything overnight. Add your opinion as if its just that, your opinion. Stick around, help people out who are looking for info/assistance and get a general sense of whats going on here. After a while you'll get a good idea for what approach works best here.

wow i have my very own forum. you guys are cute. and i posted that many because it was my first day. so there were a lot that i could "give my opinion on". if you guys dont agree with stuff i say, thats ok. but come back with reasons why something else is better. instead of bitching like a 10 year old girl. i always say things i know. to give back up to my opinion. rather you believe them or not. now instead of posting on peoples pages you actually wasted your time to make this whole pointless forum. you should probably go lay down in traffic for a while.

wow i have my very own forum. you guys are cute. and i posted that many because it was my first day. so there were a lot that i could "give my opinion on". if you guys dont agree with stuff i say, thats ok. but come back with reasons why something else is better. instead of bitching like a 10 year old girl. i always say things i know. to give back up to my opinion. rather you believe them or not. now instead of posting on peoples pages you actually wasted your time to make this whole pointless forum. you should probably go lay down in traffic for a while.

Really..? C'mon man you really don't want push that button, you might want to take the friendly advice before you piss alot of people, ohhh wait to late you already did. You might consider having the NASA Engineer build you an escape pod with a parachute, but only a parachute made by HS cuz all the other suck... Sorry HS guys, but this guy is really not doing you any justice..

Really..? C'mon man you really don't want push that button, you might want to take the friendly advice before you piss alot of people, ohhh wait to late you already did. You might consider having the NASA Engineer build you an escape pod with a parachute, but only a parachute made by HS cuz all the other suck... Sorry HS guys, but this guy is really not doing you any justice..

Me thinks I smells a red herring....

Me thinks I smells a red herring....

[/quote

Not sure what you mean, don't beat around the bush..

East TX Spa,

nice to hear you chime in, what have you been on a hibernation.

Man swozadio you came in a guns blazen,, but that went cold fast, facts are facts.....lets help out the consumer not confuse them...your points have been shot thru......You will see on hear that yes we all have are opinions and share those, but also notice several of us have a similiar theme, D1, Hot Springs, Sundance, Jacuzzi, make a great product and are a reputable companies. second we try to educate .. ....and again we love what we do. deal with hot tubs..its our passion....