Swimming Pool Safety Guidelines

lisaa

Always make sure that the swimming pool water is clean and clear. No one would like to dive into water that is dirty and could be dangerous for their health.

Check on a regular basis the level of chemicals in pool water. It assures a healthy and safe environment for the swimmers. Don’t dive into the water at least for an hour if you have modified the chemical balance of the pool.

Keep in mind that the chemicals of a swimming pool should not be mixed with other chemicals, as it could result in fire or in an explosion. Since the pool is not used during the winter time, there are certain steps you should practice before you close down the pool.

When the pool is again ready for the use during the summer time, certain special chemicals should be used before the pool is made operational. Avoid too much use of chlorine and make sure that the pH balance is accurate.

Now, here are certain guidelines for non-swimmers or learners that they should adhere to as and when one plans to go for this activity:

A non-swimmer should never dive into the water without the supervision of any adult or someone who knows swimming.

If you are just learning how to swim, don’t dive into the area where water seems to be very deep. Never take these kinds of risk as it can put your life in danger.

Don’t run, push or eat near the swimming pool.Be thorough with all the swimming pool safety rules to prevent any kind of injuries or accidents. Always make sure that you follow the no-running rule as the entire area around the pool is wet and an accidental slip may cause harmful injuries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

And why did that spam get in the way?

Because the mods had not had time to remove it yet. We are not on here 24/7! Remember, we do this on a volunteer basis to keep this forum spam free.

The spam has been removed and the spammer can no longer post here.

In the future please report spam links to the mods. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. You can't post anymore because you spammed yourself in another thread that I just checked and you cannot post here anymore SINCE IT'S THE THIRD TIME YOU'VE DONE SO AFTER BEING WARNED TWICE! :rolleyes:laugh.giflaugh.gif

(one time before was in this very thread and it was on my birthday! NEVER EVER EVER spam on a mods birthday! laugh.gif)

bye bye!

• 2 years later...

Yes I do agree that all pools are not closed in winter, even many pool heaters are available in market like solar pool heaters, Gas pool heaters, electric pool heaters etc. Solar Pool Heaters can heat the swimming pool easily and quickly. It can rise the temperature from 14 to 15 degree easily. It is cost effective and works efficiently. Even in winter it increases the temperature and it is good for swimmers.

• 1 year later...
Safety around the pool and in the pool is important the pool owner should be extra sure and careful all the time. Many diseases and skin problems start with dirty water so it is really necessary to replace filter cartridge when it needs. Some online stores like eBay, amazon and poolfilters.biz have wide range of replacement filter cartridges.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with you Rollie.. Swimming is really a great energy booster. I do agree that safety precautions has to be taken before diving into the pool. 3 months I dived into a pool in a restaurant which we stayed. It just dried out my skin and hair. I understood that I should it is not advisable to dive into pools in restaurants and other public places. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Noisy Pool provides cost-effective, easy-to-assemble, noise isolation devices for swimming pool pumps to resolve the common, high-frequency noise produced by the impeller cavitation.

For years, many pool pump manufacturers have been claiming to produce robust pumps with “quiet technology”. However, they have left many consumers far from satisfied. Our product, Serene+, provides the ultimate cost-effective sound barrier.

THIS IS REALLY EFFECTIVE FOR MORE DETAIL VISIT http://noisypool.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...