D1 Top Control What?

dansdad

Dave

What year is your Chairman... You say it lights up do any of the the buttons work on the topside... does pump 1 work, If you press pump 2 does it work, does the light buttone work and does the temp button work, if everything works but the one pump button, it may be another issue,,,,,

My Chairman is a 2003. The one button opposite the top panel controls 1 pump and it works. Pump comes on no problem. The heater comes on but the heating light on the panel doesnt come on. When I say the lights on the panel come on its the small light where you can see that the panel is connected. So the panel is getting power to light up...but wont operate either pump or the heater. Almost as if the heater is bypassing the panel and going right to the heater. Confusing I know......Thank you for your input...Dave

DAve,

The heater will automatically run to a presite temp of 100 degrees, even when you cannot adjust the heater,,, i am leaning toward a problem with the topside control unfortunately...

Thanks for the answerI cannot see the screen so I dont know the temp...now I do. I guess I knew it was the controls just hoping for something else. Thanks for responding....Dave