Tiger River Bengal Leak

Julianjym

I have a Tiger River Bengal Spa that seems to have a leak....it's resting on a solid/porous patio so I can't look under or roughly tell where a leak might be without tipping it up...I was wondering before I drain the Spa, what is the construction inside the spa???? Will I be able to see the pipes or are they encased in foam???? What is the most likely spot for a leak???? I checked the component enclosure but no leaks there... Any help would be appreciated...Jim

I have a Tiger River Bengal Spa that seems to have a leak....it's resting on a solid/porous patio so I can't look under or roughly tell where a leak might be without tipping it up...I was wondering before I drain the Spa, what is the construction inside the spa???? Will I be able to see the pipes or are they encased in foam???? What is the most likely spot for a leak???? I checked the component enclosure but no leaks there... Any help would be appreciated...Jim

It is fully foamed. Since there seems to be no equipment leak you could always let it go until it stops leaking and then by looking at the remaining water level you'll know at what height the issue is. Make sense?

It is fully foamed. Since there seems to be no equipment leak you could always let it go until it stops leaking and then by looking at the remaining water level you'll know at what height the issue is. Make sense?

Feel around under the right front corner (if you are looking at the control panel). If it has the original air-intake valve it could leak in that area. If so, the part is located in the motor compartment even though it will leak outside the compartment.

It is located in the upper right corner of the motor comp, would be black or white, and has (2) 3/4" lines and (1) 1/4" line coming off of it.

If it's not that make sure you check the light lens closely, also feel around under the corner where the bank of 10 "precision" jets are located. Run those jets for a while and check for water down there.