Hot Spring Vanguard - Pricing

rsc92

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my Vanguard delivered on Friday. It is absolutely fabulous. We love it. Highly recommend it!

Congrats. My wife and I loved the Vanguard after our wet test and bought one for delivery to the house we're buying. We close in less than 2 weeks on the house and hope to get the tub in 3, since it was one the dealer had in stock at the warehouse.

• 1 month later...

Here's what I paid for my Hot Springs Vanguard (floor model)

Cover, Panel, etc.

No Cover Cradle

Everwood Steps

Start-Up Chemicals

Delivery and set-up

$8200 plus tax

I am quite pleased with the tub. The moto's are great, as is the variety of other arrangements.

A couple of points that we changed our mind about after buying:

The wide cool-down seat is very important, not just "might be nice".

Also, the flat steps getting in are important.

The soothing stream is also a nicer feature than we thought it would be. We spend a fair amount of time just soaking. The soothing stream runs off the circulation pump, and gives a nice trickle background noise. The bigger water features on other tubs usually run off the jet pumps, so are not available when you are just soaking.

FYI I live in central NC.

Cover, Panel, etc.

No Cover Cradle

Everwood Steps

Start-Up Chemicals

Delivery and set-up

$8200 plus tax

I am quite pleased with the tub. The moto's are great, as is the variety of other arrangements.

The soothing stream is also a nicer feature than we thought it would be. We spend a fair amount of time just soaking. The soothing stream runs off the circulation pump, and gives a nice trickle background noise. The bigger water features on other tubs usually run off the jet pumps, so are not available when you are just soaking.

congrats on the new tub, I'm sure you will enjoy the Vanguard for many years to come, post some pics if you get a chance

Cover, Panel, etc.

No Cover Cradle

Everwood Steps

Start-Up Chemicals

Delivery and set-up

$8200 plus tax

Congrats, this is certainly the time of year to ask about floor models.