Best Place To Get Replacement Reagents For Taylor 2006?

bart6453

Anyone know where to get some reagents?

I bought the kit about a year ago when we where all talking about how cheap this one place was...now I can't remember what the place was that I ordered it from. It was some kind of water maintenance supply company for consumers up to municipal customers.

thanks for the help.

Bart

Bart,

I order direct from Taylor Technologies. I feel I get the freshest products there. They have been great to deal with.

http://www.taylortechnologies.com/home.asp

Parawood

Keep the shiny side up!

Anyone know where to get some reagents?

I bought the kit about a year ago when we where all talking about how cheap this one place was...now I can't remember what the place was that I ordered it from. It was some kind of water maintenance supply company for consumers up to municipal customers.

thanks for the help.

Bart

• 4 weeks later...

Taylor Technologies cautions, and I agree, that reagents from different companies should not be used due to technical details of which a non-chemist may not be aware. Buy from Taylor on-line.

Taylor Technologies cautions, and I agree, that reagents from different companies should not be used due to technical details of which a non-chemist may not be aware. Buy from Taylor on-line.

That's referring to using non-Taylor chemical reagents, such as those from LaMotte, Palintest, etc., but that is NOT saying you should not buy Taylor reagents elsewhere. Taylor sells THEIR chemicals (packaged by Taylor as well) to distributors so if you buy Taylor chemicals you are fine so long as turnover is reasonable. Amato Industries is one of the least expensive for both Taylor kits and for reagent replacements. These are all Taylor products, not some sort of imitation.

Thanks. I hope that is what I said. I'm not smart enough or dumb enough to suggest one company over another.