Blower Stopped Working

mag357

Hi folks, I have an ingrownd pool with spa attached and today the air blower stopped working. It is a silencer 2H 220 blower and I think my grand kids messed it up. One of them told me the others were putting there foot agains the jets to stop it from bubbling and the blower stopped working. Did it over heat or something? Or is there a reset switch in the blower that can be activated? I anyone has any ideas on how to get this thing started please let me know. The blower is only one year old.

Thanks in advance.

If it did "overheat" then it has a thermal coupler that will reset when it cools! Then it will be fine, nothing you need or need not do. With that said. I doubt that the kids could have blocked the jets with their feet long enough to have "burned up the motor". But you should find someone around here that is more educated about your specific problem. I believe that it will resolve itself.

If it did "overheat" then it has a thermal coupler that will reset when it cools! Then it will be fine, nothing you need or need not do. With that said. I doubt that the kids could have blocked the jets with their feet long enough to have "burned up the motor". But you should find someone around here that is more educated about your specific problem. I believe that it will resolve itself.

I think you are right. Yesterday I turned the blower on and bingo, it came on. I was so relieved to see and hear this thing going again. Having family and friends over this coming weekend and I would be pressing for time and money If it did not come on.

Thanks for your reply.