Chloromatic Code 120 121

I have a chloromatic III cm601 that has the codes 120 or 121 depending on when I look.

The temp is good, the flow is on, and the salinity looks good as well. I also have cleaned the cell.

Any ideas where to go from here before spending money to replace the cell. Is it a sensor or board.

All advice welcomed

I just replaced mine 5-days ago. Had the same codes. Mine was 6 years old too. Put the new cell in, and they were finally gone. My cell didn't look bad either. I cleaned it and everything. But it was still throwing the codes and not producing chlorine. The new cell cost me $369.

I just replaced mine 5-days ago. Had the same codes. Mine was 6 years old too. Put the new cell in, and they were finally gone. My cell didn't look bad either. I cleaned it and everything. But it was still throwing the codes and not producing chlorine. The new cell cost me $369.

I am having the same problem. Pool Clown helped me before so I am looking for help again. I have a Jandy Aquapure 1400 that is 6years old. It has the code 121 showing. We have cleaned the cell. How do we test it at the cell with the 3 posts. Is the middle neutral and the outside 2 for the positive? If we need a new cell, any recommendations. The service service light is not always on.

Daanbc, could you please post where you got the cell? That is a very good price. This would be a great resource here on the forum as these cells are no longer produced and the advertised replacement is pricey.

Daanbc, could you please post where you got the cell? That is a very good price. This would be a great resource here on the forum as these cells are no longer produced and the advertised replacement is pricey.

Sure, I replaced my old chlorinator cell with the new jandy. You cannot get the old "square types" anymore. I tried. The one I did find wanted $500! I purchased mine from "POOL SupplyWorld" on the web- Jandy Aquapure PLC700 PureLink 7-Blade Cell Kit - Up To 15,000 Gallons

Product Not Yet Rated

Be the first to review

Price: $369.95

Model Number: JDY-PLC700

Manufacturer: Jandy