Should I?

Vinny

I have been lurking around here for a little while and READING ALOT, I have the chance to buy a 3 year old Dimension One Diplomat that is Gray outside and white inside, looks like it is in very good condition for $2500, I do not have much money, and not 100% that a hot tub will help my back much, but it is worth a shot, do you all think that it is a decent deal, I have read most people here think that Deminsion One is a good spa, I live in Central Missouri and probably use it 3-5 times a week, and will be outside, OH it needs a Ozanator Bulb, can anyone tell me anything about them??

Thanks a ton for your help!!!

I have been lurking around here for a little while and READING ALOT, I have the chance to buy a 3 year old Dimension One Diplomat that is Gray outside and white inside, looks like it is in very good condition for $2500, I do not have much money, and not 100% that a hot tub will help my back much, but it is worth a shot, do you all think that it is a decent deal, I have read most people here think that Deminsion One is a good spa, I live in Central Missouri and probably use it 3-5 times a week, and will be outside, OH it needs a Ozanator Bulb, can anyone tell me anything about them??

Thanks a ton for your help!!!

I know it's only 3 yrs old and should be operational but you didn't mention one VERY important thing. Did you see this spa in operation or is it stored away and the owner swears it was in good working condition when last used?

She told I can wet test it, Which I asked and she said no problem. She also sent us pictures of it operantional and with the jets off, seems to be 100% upfront, and I deal with the public everyday, so I have an idea of how alot are dishonest. Does anyone know about the Ozanator bulb?

She told I can wet test it, Which I asked and she said no problem. She also sent us pictures of it operantional and with the jets off, seems to be 100% upfront, and I deal with the public everyday, so I have an idea of how alot are dishonest. Does anyone know about the Ozanator bulb?

I think that is a fabulous price if the unit is fully operational. An ozonator is an easy fix but you don't have to fix it either. A new unit will range from 100-400 bucks depending on how elaborate you want to get. But again it is not neccesary and will only help to supplement a good sanitation routine.

Thanks People I think I will attempt to go buy it Sunday, I had a good idea about the pad and electrical, It is the deck that will be the expense and painstaking labor to surround the tub.

Thanks again, I truly appreciate it, I figured Deminsion One was a decent tub to go with.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello once again I bought the tub and got all the wiring and secondary ufgci(?) breaker box also drained it, loaded it, brought it home, got it up and running about 1 1/2 weeks later been it EVERY night since! LOVE IT!!!!!! I thought that the loungers would be the only places used by the wife and myself, boy was I wrong, I find ourselves just rotating around the tub because each station does something completely differn't Thank you much to the board for guiding me to make a super good investment!!

Hello once again I bought the tub and got all the wiring and secondary ufgci(?) breaker box also drained it, loaded it, brought it home, got it up and running about 1 1/2 weeks later been it EVERY night since! LOVE IT!!!!!! I thought that the loungers would be the only places used by the wife and myself, boy was I wrong, I find ourselves just rotating around the tub because each station does something completely differn't Thank you much to the board for guiding me to make a super good investment!!

Please, do this for the sake of other readers. Don't abandon this board. Please let us know the results down the road. Don't keep it to yourself. Let others know the results after a year or so of ownership.

This is what we all need.