Bought A Beachcomber 578 And Thank You

Hello all,

I've been a lurker on this board for a while and I have found it to be a great source of information. I've done alot of research and my wife and I decided to pull the trigger on a Beachcomber 578 a few weeks ago. We looked at many brands and wet tested as everyone on here says and we are expecting delivery in a few weeks. In the meantime, I have a contractor adding onto our brick patio so the whole setup will look quite professional and tucked behind our outdoor fireplace.

Interestingly, I'm honestly a little surprised we have ventured into Hot Tub ownership. Growing up my parents had a horrible experience with their tub (I understand that this particular manufacturer (not Beachcomber) has gotten better in recent years)and this tainted my views initially. However a combination of arthritis for me and my wife growing up in Japan (which has a Onsen culture)pushed us over the edge. Also our kids are very excited and are used to the warm water bathing experience from spending signifigant time in Japan. In the end we wanted one that would be good for us and our kids without alot of bells and whistles such as waterfalls. stereos, lounger etc. We also got a good vibe from our local dealer and got good feedback on them from folks I work with.

Thanks again for allowing me to benefit from your collective wisdom and experiences,

Kanuck34

Hello all,

I've been a lurker on this board for a while and I have found it to be a great source of information. I've done alot of research and my wife and I decided to pull the trigger on a Beachcomber 578 a few weeks ago. We looked at many brands and wet tested as everyone on here says and we are expecting delivery in a few weeks. In the meantime, I have a contractor adding onto our brick patio so the whole setup will look quite professional and tucked behind our outdoor fireplace.

Interestingly, I'm honestly a little surprised we have ventured into Hot Tub ownership. Growing up my parents had a horrible experience with their tub (I understand that this particular manufacturer (not Beachcomber) has gotten better in recent years)and this tainted my views initially. However a combination of arthritis for me and my wife growing up in Japan (which has a Onsen culture)pushed us over the edge. Also our kids are very excited and are used to the warm water bathing experience from spending signifigant time in Japan. In the end we wanted one that would be good for us and our kids without alot of bells and whistles such as waterfalls. stereos, lounger etc. We also got a good vibe from our local dealer and got good feedback on them from folks I work with.

Thanks again for allowing me to benefit from your collective wisdom and experiences,

Kanuck34

CONGRATS Kanuck.....You wont be dissapointed....Great Brand...Great Tub.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...