Caldera Marino?

Andre

I was hoping I could get some advice on a spa I plan to purchase. Its a new Caldera Marino for $6200 + tax, including premium delivery, spa cover lift and stairs. What are everyones thoughts on the spa and the deal?? Are there better options for the money?

I was hoping I could get some advice on a spa I plan to purchase. Its a new Caldera Marino for $6200 + tax, including premium delivery, spa cover lift and stairs. What are everyones thoughts on the spa and the deal?? Are there better options for the money?

Anyone out there?? I could really use the help!

I bought a used Caldera Kauai a few years ago. I checked on the price of a new one with the local dealer and they wanted $7500 So, $6200 for the larger Marino, sounds pretty good.

I'm sure others will chime in, give them time.

Dave

i can't answer the question of a good price for the Caldera . i do not sell, but how does it compare with any other brand you looked at, do you like it better than others. The price does sound reasonable. you said it includes premium delivery!!!! how does this differ from delivery, i believe most spa dealers deliver the spa to the location you are putting it and get it ready for you. that is what we do ....Do they have a basic delivery also??? is it just drop in driveway?

i can't answer the question of a good price for the Caldera . i do not sell, but how does it compare with any other brand you looked at, do you like it better than others. The price does sound reasonable. you said it includes premium delivery!!!! how does this differ from delivery, i believe most spa dealers deliver the spa to the location you are putting it and get it ready for you. that is what we do ....Do they have a basic delivery also??? is it just drop in driveway?

To best honest my budget is under $6k which is why I settled on the Marino. I like it, but its not as powerful as the ideal tub for me and I'm unsure about the quality. The only other tub I have come across in my price range that I also like is the Strong spas Evo 680csxi for $4800. I think the Caldera is probably a better tub which is why I went after it, but if there was a better option, I would like to know about it. Premium delivery is move into place, hook up (gfi box included) and chemicals. Its not a huge value but still better than drop off. The other option the dealer had was a used 08 caldera c45 in good condition for $5400. That includes delivery, cover helper, steps but no gfi box and only a 30 day warranty.

Caldera spas, as do all Watkins made spas, require a peculiar two GFCI subpanel, that is more work than usual to purchase.

I was able to round up the parts and assemble one, but it took two weeks and nearly $300.

Don't get the tub without the special GFCI disconnect, unless you already have a Watkins style disconnect breaker box ready or know where to get one.

Dave