Tough Winter... Pump/motor Question

leroy

We had a real tough Winter on our Gatsby spa (9 years old) we are currently replacing as we go the cracked and obvious leakers along the way.

It could have been a LOT worse, my wet end on my Pump Model number 94216967 has a obvious slow leak and no power or pressure is created when on.

Any way my first question is is the wet propeller broke or the pump? (it spins, just with no out put)

Also I have another pump which was donated to me by my Boss, he thinking that it may work.

Its a model 06620000-1 a Flo-Master by Aqua Flo

I have looked around for the AMP details and HP info and they seem very similar, I was wondering if I hooked up my plug in (line in) from my old

to this new model.

Any suggestions or ideas to help?

Thanks again

Lee

PS Also any reasonably priced places to get a new Cover?

Ours is 86x86 and is virtually useless.

As far as where to get a good cover, RHTubs is an active member on the board here, and their owner is usually really helpful. They've already earned my business when we get our new cover.

Not sure about the wetend. You might want to ask one of the pump parts websites, or find a local pump workshop and see if they know it'll fit.