***i*** Have The Best Spa In The World!

Well, according to me. And I think it's safe to say that all of you spa owners also think you have the best spa in the world. But what makes mine the best isn't so much the product. Every dealer out there says theirs is the best. As they should be! I don't think none of us spend thousands of our hard earned money to buy some crappy hot tub. A lot of time, research, questions, etc etc etc goes into buying a spa. Then? Once you've decided what spa you want, you go and buy it. Expecting of course, to have it run perfectly and flawlessly. Yea, right, like THAT ever happens! I'm sure there's some of you that are lucky that have had spas run for like 100 years years without a single incident. But like they say, nothings perfect! So,do you know what makes MY spa the best?? Is the service!!! Not by my dealer where I got my spa over a year and a half ago, cuz he went under the day my spa arrived, but the folks who make them! They have come through EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! And that.....is rare these days. No excuses, no B.S., no nothing. They're right there to solve my issues, pronto. No questions asked. They value their reputation above all else. I've recently had problems with my spa? And to make a lonnnnnng story short, this company has come through for me, BEYOND any expectations I ever imagined!!! I am nothing short of elated and happy and excited. Who's the makers of my spa you're asking yourself a million times by now? It's Arctic Spas. I love them all! I'm just your regular 'joe', nobody special. But the entire team at Arctic have followed through with everything they promised to make me happy. Service is everything to me. And Arctic have proven themselves BEYOND the call of duty to fix things right! lol....As I'm writing this, I'm laughing cuz I make them sound super human! And you know what? They're not. They are however, the most down to earth and honest people I've dealt with in years. Giant kudo's to James Keirstead, Beau, Tom, all those that were involved in making my issues go away.

Cheers!

Eddie

hahaha...looks like someone at Arctic is trying to do some damage control...way too obvious!

Ha ha ha to you back. Like I said, I'm just a regular customer. I do not work for Arctic nor do they force me to say anything. I kinda figured some of you would have thought this though. But it's simply not true. Your perceptions need honing because you are 1000% wrong. I meant what I said and always will. I am a firm believer that if one has a fair complaint or problem, and conveys their issues in a proper professional manner, it will go a whole lot easier then to kick and scream and throw tantrums. Besides, Arctic couldn't afford MY income..... :P

Cheers,

Eddie

Great to hear about satisfaction with a manufacturer. I can mirror E's comments almost to a T , except my spa make is a Clearwater and my dealer is still in business. After my initial purchase I determined the spa we chose to be too small. Up-sizing was the next option and the manufacturer had a very similiar model, but larger and deeper(92.5 v.s.84 and 42 v.s. 36 in depth.) The exchange was seamless, paid the difference and I am very happy.