Pool over top of house???

Guest Laura6598

Guest Laura6598

Is this true that they can put a fiberglass pool over the top of your house, with a crane, to install? We are land-locked on both sides by neighbors and I'm thinking that this is the only way to put in a fiberglass pool. Does this cost more? Are there only certain pool contractors that will do this? We are in the metro-Detroit area. Thanks for your responses!

Is this true that they can put a fiberglass pool over the top of your house, with a crane, to install? We are land-locked on both sides by neighbors and I'm thinking that this is the only way to put in a fiberglass pool. Does this cost more? Are there only certain pool contractors that will do this? We are in the metro-Detroit area. Thanks for your responses!

We had our pool craned over our house. It was really fun to watch. I could post a picture if someone can tell me how. They craned it over the house and set it in the predug hole.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, but you need to consider how much space you have to set up the crane, the distance from that point to where you are putting the pool, and the weight of the pool when decinding what size crane you will need. All crane companies are aware of their cranes capabilities so have this information avaible when calling.