My First Renovation Job Pics..

Gavin

Hi Guys I thought I'd share a few pics of a pool I'm renovating...

Waterline tiles have been installed and surface is being prep for Diamond Brite. Lots of work being done. only got 1 week left. will post more pics if you like when It's completed.

Waterline tiles have been installed and surface is being prep for Diamond Brite. Lots of work being done. only got 1 week left. will post more pics if you like when It's completed.

Please do. Great looking pool; it looks like all-tile on the floor. From the design I would guess this pool is in..... Indonesia? Thailand? Phillipines?

Please do. Great looking pool; it looks like all-tile on the floor. From the design I would guess this pool is in..... Indonesia? Thailand? Phillipines?

The Diamond Brite is going in Thursday and we fill on Friday. got some new pool lights being installed and also another 2hp pump to work the waterfall and we have a Goldline SWG to install. the pattern tiles will be manufactured but wont go in right now. we are getting the pool ready for a wine and seafood festival in May so will replace the pattern tiles afterward. the pool area and pattern tiles have been pressure cleaned and everything is looking better now. B)

Wow. Beautiful. Love the tiles on bottom, but can see why they need to be replaced. PLEASE post photos upon completion. That is a rockin' pool! Where are you in the Caribbean?

Thanks. B)

• 1 month later...

still waiting on the floor tiles. they have to be custom manufactured. when they are ready we will drain the pool and retile the floor. I also think the waterfall section could use a cartridge filter and an addittional SWG. The main pool section has a AquaRite with T15 cell. This section is around 40,000 gallons. the shallow pool and waterfall is connected but flow and circulation is not good so I have a floater at the waterfall. we go through 3-4 tabs per week and 96oz of acid.

SWG is stretch at 100% and 12hrs the pump runs. Keeps FC at 4-5 but I would like to add one more SWG in the waterfall system.