Best Online Source For Taylor Test Kit Refills

trigear

What is the best online place to purchase taylor test kit refills. My 2106 kit is getting low on some agents and I was looking for the best price/service online.

There's probably no single online source that can provide all Taylor products at the best price... Amato is by far the cheapest but doesn't carry a lot of smaller sizes (22 ml) that are useful when stocking the K-2006, K2106 and other residential kits. Best bet for small refills is Spspools-spas.com. Their shipping costs for reasonably sized orders ($75+) beats Amato (Amatoind.com). If you need less common goods, don't rule out buying from Taylor directly. No shipping / handling costs for orders over $50. And, by definition, they carry everything sold by Taylor.

What is the best online place to purchase taylor test kit refills. My 2106 kit is getting low on some agents and I was looking for the best price/service online.

Thanks

I bought my Taylor Kit on amazon.com. They have reagents as well.

Less hassle, lower shipping charges.

I like Amazon.