Jacuzzi J-355 Or J-375

Ive probably been to every spa dealer in a 100 mile radius from my house. I am a previous D1 and sundance owner, so I know what Im looking for in my new tub....however, I'm still in need of some assistance if anyone can offer it. After wet testing many tubs, I find the Jacuzzi jets to be my favorite. D1 seemed too harsh, sundance to plain, hotsprings moto just not for me......

Obviously, this is personal preference as they are all great tubs. I was thinking I wanted a tub with an elevated foot well with jest (optima, nautilus, cameo, j-365, etc.) but after wet testing, i found them to be disruptive if i wanted to stretch out.

So now, I am back into a tub with a lounger (which I was convinced i wouldnt do)

If anyone had experience with Jacuzzi j-355 or J-375, please give me your opinions.

I like the elevated cool down seat in the J-355 as well as the corner seats that offer access to set in foot jets on opposite side.

I like the extended size of the J-375 which offers the 3 corner seats with the lounger.

who has either of these, opinions?

Hello Dennis,

I just felt the just had a stinging sensation when on high, and a bit soft when on the lower setting. I know I could self adjust the individual jets to eliminate this, however, in time it became increasingly difficult to turn the dials on the individual jets. Some stopped turning all together. I even replaced many of them, but I always ran into similar problems.

Im sure some people love the extra power from the D1 jets, just not for me though

If anyone had experience with Jacuzzi j-355 or J-375, please give me your opinions.

I have the J-355. I really like it. I like that it did not have the foot jets in the centre of the tub . I did wet test a tub with foot jets. I found the foot jets in the way and they made it difficult to move/walk in the tub. We use the lounger all the time, it is the favourite seat and we take turns using it. We also use the cool down seats. I wet tested an arctic spa as well and I found the the jacuzzi jets were a little more gentle. The arctic pushed me out of the lounger. We've had our tub for 6 months now and have been very happy with it.

I am curious how old your D1 is,,, the way the adjust is each individaul jet, not controls on the topside of the spa....so i would check on the Chairman or the Californian,,,,, but as the differences between the Jacuzzi models, the size being the j 375 being 91 x 91 and the j355 is 91 x 84, on the longer you have more leg room on the 375, the 355 filter being in the corner shortens the longer, roughly 8 jets are the difference, iam not a big fan of the housingf for the filters, just my opinion. the cool down seat slash entry step is a little bit larger on the 375 than the 355, but it does make it easier to get in...But i still would look at the D1 models, to see how ez they are to adjust and the range they have.....

I am curious how old your D1 is,,, the way the adjust is each individaul jet, not controls on the topside of the spa....so i would check on the Chairman or the Californian,,,,, but as the differences between the Jacuzzi models, the size being the j 375 being 91 x 91 and the j355 is 91 x 84, on the longer you have more leg room on the 375, the 355 filter being in the corner shortens the longer, roughly 8 jets are the difference, iam not a big fan of the housingf for the filters, just my opinion. the cool down seat slash entry step is a little bit larger on the 375 than the 355, but it does make it easier to get in...But i still would look at the D1 models, to see how ez they are to adjust and the range they have.....

• 8 years later...