Hot Spring Pricing

OCMike

Hi,

I live in Orange County CA, and recently got a price on a Hot Spring Aria model, they are running a sale :D and I was hoping to get some opinions on the price. It didn't come with a stereo and I think they wanted something like $2k for the wireless stereo option.

They have quoted $10,705 + tax for Aria which includes;

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

Cheapo steps (matching step $330+)

The other option I looked at was the Jetsetter for $7,195 + tax which includes;

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

I had a Hot Spring 10 years ago and loved it, but I'm not necessarily wedded to it. I like the size of the Jetsetter, but it seems to be a bit lacking on the total number of jets. Any input is greatly appreciated,

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I live in Orange County CA, and recently got a price on a Hot Spring Aria model, they are running a sale :D and I was hoping to get some opinions on the price. It didn't come with a stereo and I think they wanted something like $2k for the wireless stereo option.

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

I had a Hot Spring 10 years ago and loved it, but I'm not necessarily wedded to it. I like the size of the Jetsetter, but it seems to be a bit lacking on the total number of jets. Any input is greatly appreciated,

Thanks!!!

MSRP from Watkins is $11,950 for Aria and $7195.00 for Jetsetter both prices without ACE System. Only includes tub GFCI panel, Cover

Look at other makes smaller tubs, They all seem to make them Sundance, Marquis Artic, etc

Hi,

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

Thanks!!!

MSRP from Watkins is $11,950 for Aria and $7195.00 for Jetsetter both prices without ACE System. Only includes tub GFCI panel, Cover

Look at other makes smaller tubs, They all seem to make them Sundance, Marquis Artic, etc

Thanks so much, this really helps. If I do get the ACE chlorine generator system, I'll make sure and do a follow-up post.

Hi,

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

Thanks!!!

How many people will be using tub?

Hi,

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

Thanks!!!

Most off the time just me, except when I have the company of a nice lady, so in other words, just me pretty much all the time ;)

Hi,

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

ACE salt system

Cover lifter

Thanks!!!

Most off the time just me, except when I have the company of a nice lady, so in other words, just me pretty much all the time ;)

Then I think you will find the Jetsetter is perfect. For 1 to 2 people it has plenty of jets. It is what I have. I am usually in the lounge and get have the moto massage for my back, the quartet system over the shoulders and a great foot jet.

The Jetsetter is my personal favorite model. I just think it's a fantastic spa. I like to call it a "Couples Spa" as I feel it's most comfortable with two people, although it has three seats. Most spas are most comfortable with one less person than they have seats for (it's all about leg room).

The Aria has some pretty great upgrades though. The lounge has calf and foot jets, and there are foot jets for folks in the other seats. And the corner seat on the Aria is about as strong as they get in my opinion. It's just a fantastic hot tub over all jet wise.

The prices you've been quoted look like fantastic deals in my opinion. Granted we pay more to ship them up here in Montana, but we sell them for about the same prices you're being quoted WITHOUT the Ace Salt System. And having that ACE Salt System is a very, very nice feature. Makes water care really simple, and the water simply feels fantastic. I've installed the ACE System for several customers and everyone is really enjoying it.

If you liked your old Hot Spring, you won't be sorry with the new ones. Honestly, all salesmanship aside, people I've met that owned a Hot Spring didn't like their next spa as much when they bought another brand. Working with Hot Spring as much as I have, I'm a Hot Spring fanatic for sure. So much simpler spas, quiet all the time, no programming, etc...