Countdown Begins ... To My First Soak

kenc

Just paid the electrician for installing the Hot Springs GFI Box and Power cable....

My new (2009) Vista is being delivered tomorrow morning .....

Hope to have the first soak tomorrow evening :)

Thanks for everyones help/advice during the research and shopping phase

Ken

Just paid the electrician for installing the Hot Springs GFI Box and Power cable....

My new (2009) Vista is being delivered tomorrow morning .....

Hope to have the first soak tomorrow evening :)

Thanks for everyones help/advice during the research and shopping phase

Ken

Ah the wait, always the fun part after the purchase lol.

When you are filled and powered up do yourself a favor and wait until the temp hits triple digits. Don't get over anxious and let your first soak be at 96º; wait for the full effect you get with triple digit temp!

Correct- Hot Springs has a special GFI box that comes with the spa - it takea a 50 amp 240v input and has a 20amp circuit and a 30 amp - one for the heater and another for the pumps

Installation was this morning:

- 2 guys ,a few dollies and 1.5 hrs later they were done. They were great and answered all my "*** engineer" questions during the install :). I liked them so much I grabbed their card and will use them if I ever have to move this beastie.

Ran out and got some 303 protectant and gave the cover and skirt a good rub down while it was heating up.

Well I am drying off from my FIRST SOAK in my HS Vista -- took most of the day to get to 102 degrees

First Impressions:

Very powerfull Hydrotheapy - the Moto Message is intense, Foot jets peel your toes back, 4 neck jets in 3 seats melt away stress, Lower back seat = bye bye lower back pain

The lights with all of the color options are a nice touch in the evening

The control for all of the jets takes a bit of getting used to- Actually had to READ the MANUAL to make sense of it- silly me to assume that you can have ALL of the jets for a single seat on at the same time :)

this is one quality tub - looing at the guts of it showed high quality workmanship

In Summary: I am very pleased with my choice and REALLY happy that I got the HS Vista instead of one of Watkins other brands that I was concidering . Looking forward to many years of stress free evenings.

Ken