Confused Again, Aqua Finesse And Now Scale Away

Nigel

Artic Spa Summit.

For a while i was having endless problems with my spa but apart from pump one having to be replaced the other week i have had a great winter with my spa, very little maintaince.

Last year we were having problems with the calcium build up around the electrodes so James advised me to use Best Defence and gave me directions on how much weekly to use and for the past 4 months my spa has been great.

I have now ran out of Best Defence and my local retailer didn't want to sell me any. Instead they fobbed me off with a half used free sample of "Scale Free" Stating this is better!

Is anyone else on this?

They told me to just use half an oz every month.

OK, so last October they were pushing "Aqua Finesse" on me to cure all my problems, stating it was the best. and now the Scale free.... what next?

Need some feed back.

If my Best Defence was doing the job why change it? why not sell it to me?

Getting frustrated again.

Nigel

Artic Spa Summit.

For a while i was having endless problems with my spa but apart from pump one having to be replaced the other week i have had a great winter with my spa, very little maintaince.

Last year we were having problems with the calcium build up around the electrodes so James advised me to use Best Defence and gave me directions on how much weekly to use and for the past 4 months my spa has been great.

I have now ran out of Best Defence and my local retailer didn't want to sell me any. Instead they fobbed me off with a half used free sample of "Scale Free" Stating this is better!

Is anyone else on this?

OK, so last October they were pushing "Aqua Finesse" on me to cure all my problems, stating it was the best. and now the Scale free.... what next?

Need some feed back.

Nigel

What are your water qualities? Doesn't scaling typically mean you have too low of a PH?

Artic Spa Summit.

Is anyone else on this?

Need some feed back.

Nigel

I am not sure why they would push a different product then Best Defence. That being said, most Stain and Scale controls are relatively similar in composition. Which means it will probably do the same job.

Hope that helps.

James