Getting A Manual For Keys Backyard Kb331dx? Newbie Needs Help!

ADS

• 5 months later...
On 4/1/2012 at 5:00 PM, Thesmanman said:

Well,.after searching fir about a week,.I came across an old forum where one of the members (2008) posted that he had the manual and left his email address. So I emailed him and sure engugh he still had it and emailed it to me. Really great to have the manual in front of me. Now I can understand what (all) the controls do! BTW,.F2, F4, F6, F8 stands for the time it will cycle. Meaning F2 = every 2 hours and so on.

If anyone needs this,.plesase email me and I'll send it off to you!

John

• 5 months later...
On 8/13/2013 at 7:23 AM, Roger said:

F2 means 2 hour filter cycles every 12 hours (twice a day) F4 4 hours twice daily and so on to FC filter continuously.

ST (standard mode) filters per FC setting, heats as required to maintain set temp. EC (economy mode) Only heats during filter cycles. SL (sleep mode) No heat or filtration freeze protection enabled.

Well,.after searching fir about a week,.I came across an old forum where one of the members (2008) posted that he had the manual and left his email address. So I emailed him and sure engugh he still had it and emailed it to me. Really great to have the manual in front of me. Now I can understand what (all) the controls do! BTW,.F2, F4, F6, F8 stands for the time it will cycle. Meaning F2 = every 2 hours and so on.

John

Can you send me the manual jeremyhumphreys77@gmail.com

John

I need this please email to jeremyhumphreys77@gmail.com

4 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

You are trying to reach someone from 2012. They may not even be on this forum anymore. Few people are going to respond to an old thread with 30 posts, so you may be better off starting a new thread.

I’m just trying to find a manual for my hot tub could you help me ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/1/2012 at 4:00 PM, Thesmanman said:

John

• 1 year later...