Getting A Manual For Keys Backyard Kb331dx? Newbie Needs Help!

ADS

Hi All,

I'm completely new to the hot tub game- I just moved into a place that has a Keys Backyard model (at least 5 years old). However, I have no manual or any information on how to run it. Any ideas or leads on obtaining some info so I can at least understand the keypad and maintenance?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

ADS

Hi All,

I'm completely new to the hot tub game- I just moved into a place that has a Keys Backyard model (at least 5 years old). However, I have no manual or any information on how to run it. Any ideas or leads on obtaining some info so I can at least understand the keypad and maintenance?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

ADS

keys is out of buisness. If you can describe what the buttons are and the names I could find you a manual maybe. Does it have Mode, temp up and down and jets 1 jets 2

I probably have the manual

Thanks, PS558- there are 4 buttons and the display screen:

one with a picture of air jets

one with a lightbulb

one with an up arrow

one with a down arrow

When I push the up arrow and then the jets button, the display scrolls through F2, F4, F6, and F8. I have no clue what this means.

I found the model number too- KB331DX.

A manual would be great, Dr Spa- thanks!

You guys, rock! Thanks for the quick replies.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm looking for this manual also as I lost the original in a move recently. The settings I don't know are F8, F6, F4, F2.There are also settings of how the tub operates (cycles),.EC= Economy,...SL=Sleep mode and ST= Standard, but I have no idea what they do?? The other settings are simply jets on/off, temp of water up/ down with the arrow keys and the light on/off. I have to say it's been a great tub and I've had no issue with it at all,.but it's always been indoors. I guess I'm lucky!! Please if anyone knows or has this manual can you post a link for download or if anyones knows what the above controls do,..please post that.

Thank you very much and have a great day!!

John

Well,.after searching fir about a week,.I came across an old forum where one of the members (2008) posted that he had the manual and left his email address. So I emailed him and sure engugh he still had it and emailed it to me. Really great to have the manual in front of me. Now I can understand what (all) the controls do! BTW,.F2, F4, F6, F8 stands for the time it will cycle. Meaning F2 = every 2 hours and so on.

If anyone needs this,.plesase email me and I'll send it off to you!

John

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well,.after searching fir about a week,.I came across an old forum where one of the members (2008) posted that he had the manual and left his email address. So I emailed him and sure engugh he still had it and emailed it to me. Really great to have the manual in front of me. Now I can understand what (all) the controls do! BTW,.F2, F4, F6, F8 stands for the time it will cycle. Meaning F2 = every 2 hours and so on.

If anyone needs this,.plesase email me and I'll send it off to you!

John

F2 means 2 hour filter cycles every 12 hours (twice a day) F4 4 hours twice daily and so on to FC filter continuously.

ST (standard mode) filters per FC setting, heats as required to maintain set temp. EC (economy mode) Only heats during filter cycles. SL (sleep mode) No heat or filtration freeze protection enabled.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...