Master Spa Eco Pur

clydesdale13

Please don't put words in my mouth! We weren't even talking about N2 until you brought it up. Then I was just correcting your error...indeed Eco Pur is NOT THE SAME as N2!!

By the way, how many spas have you maintained that use Eco Pur? Do you even speak from experience?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't put words in my mouth! We weren't even talking about N2 until you brought it up. Then I was just correcting your error...indeed Eco Pur is NOT THE SAME as N2!!

By the way, how many spas have you maintained that use Eco Pur? Do you even speak from experience?

I wasn't putting words in your mouth; I was merely responding to your gloom and doom statement:

"Seems to me you are robbing Peter to pay Paul, but that is your call. I prefer to sit in a spa that doesn't have all the chemical smell, but some folks don't mind. If you don't mind buying more chemicals and having the chemical odor, more power to you!"

You’re trying to say people would be jeopardizing their water care by not using your product. I was merely pointing out that N2 and a standard filter would do the job. I have no direct experience with Eco Pur and it may not be the exact same thing as N2 but I'm confident in saying its not the answer, just an alternative in a Master package just as the Vision cartridge is branded for D1.

I just don't understand why you have to try to use fear to sell it.

Newsflash: Chlorine has an odor!...Bromine has an odor! I don't think I posted any earth-shattering information here. I am not trying to sell my products by using fear. It is merely a fact that there are side-effects to chlorine and bromine that some people don't like. I for one would prefer to use a product that reduces these chemicals. To each their own...

Newsflash: Chlorine has an odor!...Bromine has an odor! I don't think I posted any earth-shattering information here. I am not trying to sell my products by using fear. It is merely a fact that there are side-effects to chlorine and bromine that some people don't like. I for one would prefer to use a product that reduces these chemicals. To each their own...

News flash: many sales people sell Nature 2 as a way to eliminate sanitizer use completely just as you're suggesting with Eco Pur. And while I think it's foolish in either case to ever go sanitizer free that's not the point. The point is that everything you say in your gloom and doom speech about why someone should use the Eco Pur can be said (and has been said) about N2.

In the end a person who has a Master spa can either use your proprietary filter/mineral cartridge or they can use a standard filter and a Nature 2 cartridge. I understand you want to sell the product and there is nothing wrong with that but when someone finds the non-Master way you respond with that post of yours telling them they're "robbing Peter to pay Paul" if they don't use your product and I think that's just pure over the top salesmanship.

Either way will work.

Sorry about the delay getting back with you...had to sell a spa!!

You are missing my point. Bonobf said he was ordering normal filters, and he was going to maintain his levels correctly. So he is going to apparently pay less for his filters, and then pay more because of the increased chemical use. Thus "robbing Peter to pay Paul." Where you get doom and gloom and all that stuff, is beyond me, but I'm done arguing with you.

As for the whole point of this thread, if you want cheaper Eco Pur and Master Spa filters, just GOOGLE it!!

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about the delay getting back with you...had to sell a spa!!

You are missing my point. Bonobf said he was ordering normal filters, and he was going to maintain his levels correctly. So he is going to apparently pay less for his filters, and then pay more because of the increased chemical use. Thus "robbing Peter to pay Paul." Where you get doom and gloom and all that stuff, is beyond me, but I'm done arguing with you.

As for the whole point of this thread, if you want cheaper Eco Pur and Master Spa filters, just GOOGLE it!!

The small amount of chemicals that I will have to use to maintain 1 to 1.5 ppm will be minimal compared to the cost difference between filter setups.

Working flawlessly thus far, by the way ;)

Oh, and the smell is not noticable...and I can smell the carrot scent of a rabbit fart a half mile away.

Oh, and the smell is not noticable...and I can smell the carrot scent of a rabbit fart a half mile away.

ROFLMAO

What direction? :D

Nice to know about the filters and chems. I am shopping for a spa and some of the costs to change filters and manage the water scare the heck out of me. I do not want to have to spend $300 on filters every year. Nor do I want to end up sitting by the spa playing chemist for 4 hours a day. :wacko: