Color Combination

Tubber McGee

I think I finally decided on a made and model - now I just need to finalize the color combination!

Just curious to what everyones favorite color combination is? Outside cabinet and inside shell!

Thks

I love the blue,,,just is so relaxing, pretty blue water,,,,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, with the darker outside cabinet. BUT, that off white pearl color is gorgeous, just don't know about water staining it...

I think I finally decided on a made and model - now I just need to finalize the color combination!

Just curious to what everyones favorite color combination is? Outside cabinet and inside shell!

Thks

I'd get whatever color combination my wife liked best so I'd be LESS apt to later hear "We should have gotten the XX/YY combination".

BTW, what brand/model are you choosing or are you waiting to say in case you change your mind?

Thks

I'd get whatever color combination my wife liked best so I'd be LESS apt to later hear "We should have gotten the XX/YY combination".

BTW, what brand/model are you choosing or are you waiting to say in case you change your mind?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to go with the Hot Springs Sovereign. We really were torn between the Vanguard and the Sovereign, but the final decision was based on size. We wet tested and went back and forth between the 2 tubs probably 4 times (my wife was getting iritated) and we really like both! Due to my spot on the deck where I want to place the tub - the size of the sovereign works out better AND the 33 inch height works out much better than the 36inch height! We live on a lake with large windows that overlook the lake - the lower profile unit would mean minimal visual loss - i know its only 3 inches but it makes a difference!

Now the 2010 models are rolling off the trucks! does anyone or any HS dealers know if the 2010 models have any upgrades and any price increases for the 2010's! Thanks

If you are average height (5'10" to 6'1") the 33" is going to seem small and undersized. I am 6' and I have a 36" and it is just right. BTW I have a pearl with red cedar (polycarb) sides

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im actually 6'3'' and it seemed fine! If I understand right the height from your butt up is the same in all HS tubs - the difference comes in the foot well area! The lounger and corner seats were fine for me!

If you are average height (5'10" to 6'1") the 33" is going to seem small and undersized. I am 6' and I have a 36" and it is just right. BTW I have a pearl with red cedar (polycarb) sides

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im actually 6'3'' and it seemed fine! If I understand right the height from your butt up is the same in all HS tubs - the difference comes in the foot well area! The lounger and corner seats were fine for me!

Your shoulders will probably be about the same height relative to the water between the two spas. A lot of people think the difference it totally made up in the footwell but in reality the 3" difference is probably made up half in the depth of the footwell and half in the angle of the seat (or maybe 2/3 footwell and 1/3 seat angle). Wet testing is obviously the way to go to determine which of the two spas is best for you.

I have a Sundance Optima with the Platinum interior (white marble look) and the Mahogany cabinet (dark brown). The water against the white-marble interior looks great in the daylight. At night, the white marble interior provides a great surface to reflect the interior light system with the changing colors.

gman

I agree on both accounts here! The 3 inch difference in view, will seem like nothing compared to the added comfort and features of the deeper VG, but if you already wet tested and have made your choice, that is a mute point now! But I also agree with the colors mentioned. We were looking at the sand color at first, thinking it would be the most durable and easy to take care of, but we could not get past how nice the Pearl looked, so we took a chance with it, and have no regrets at all! It really makes the spa look classy and first class and the way the sun and moonlights reflect on it is gorgeous! It has been very durable and very easy to care for. despite many college kid parties in it! So far it has held up perfectly, and spotting is not a problem at all. In fact, since it is so smooth and glossy, I think it is easier to wipe clean than the rougher finish sand or blue "pebble" finish choices. We wanted the redwood cabinet, so we had to go with Pearl, but if you need a gray exterior, the Marble would have the same nice looks as the Pearl.....

Whatever you get, you'' enjoy it!

Randy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to go with the Hot Springs Sovereign. We really were torn between the Vanguard and the Sovereign, but the final decision was based on size. We wet tested and went back and forth between the 2 tubs probably 4 times (my wife was getting iritated) and we really like both! Due to my spot on the deck where I want to place the tub - the size of the sovereign works out better AND the 33 inch height works out much better than the 36inch height! We live on a lake with large windows that overlook the lake - the lower profile unit would mean minimal visual loss - i know its only 3 inches but it makes a difference!

Now the 2010 models are rolling off the trucks! does anyone or any HS dealers know if the 2010 models have any upgrades and any price increases for the 2010's! Thanks

For a Hot Spring Spa, I love the Pearl/Espresso.

I have a black interior with a mahogany exterior. The black has sparkles in it and I love it.

S4010431.jpg

How did you get the sticker on the inside of your cover? Or did you photoshop?

The picture is by a company called spascenes. It is made of vinyl and is attached to my cover with velcro. When I saw it at the dealer I just had to have one. There are different pictures you can get.