Beachcomber 360 Or 578

Barb74

New to the forum but we're looking at a tub. Beachcomber 360 (floor model) 8K and that includes everything (cover, delivery, tax, installation etc.) Also considering the 578 - they said for 10,700 (including gst and bundle i.e. cover etc.) Any thoughts?

Yes wet test the spa, also wet test other mfg at least 3, test arctic spas then decide, DO NOT BUY ONE without wet tests, you may have already tested??????? some people don't like to wet test, would you buy a 10,000 doolar car without going for a drive??? This is the true test

New to the forum but we're looking at a tub. Beachcomber 360 (floor model) 8K and that includes everything (cover, delivery, tax, installation etc.) Also considering the 578 - they said for 10,700 (including gst and bundle i.e. cover etc.) Any thoughts?

They sound a little bit high for floor models, however if your on the east coast its about an average price...I do agree with Dano to wet test them ....the foot print of the tubs are the same 80"x88" but the seating design and jetting config. are different. Good luck.

They sound a little bit high for floor models, however if your on the east coast its about an average price...I do agree with Dano to wet test them ....the foot print of the tubs are the same 80"x88" but the seating design and jetting config. are different. Good luck.

We are actually in Ontario, and to order the new 2010 for the 360 it was $8500 plus taxes and all the extras.

We are actually in Ontario, and to order the new 2010 for the 360 it was $8500 plus taxes and all the extras.

I would still by a arctic over beachcomber any day of the week. good luck

All spa manufacturers have their pros and cons.. just like everything else... and D is right... for the record, I was deciding b/w beachcomber and arctic and we chose arctic.... wet test do wonders... but my sister went with the beachcomber...

Thanks for the input. We were looking at artic. but after discussions with some friends who own hot tubs the general feedback was to stick to beachcomber as the customer service was better. I'm sure both tubs are excellent quality though and we would be happy either way.

All spa manufacturers have their pros and cons.. just like everything else... and D is right... for the record, I was deciding b/w beachcomber and arctic and we chose arctic.... wet test do wonders... but my sister went with the beachcomber...

Thanks for the input. We were looking at artic. but after discussions with some friends who own hot tubs the general feedback was to stick to beachcomber as the customer service was better. I'm sure both tubs are excellent quality though and we would be happy either way.

I like Beachcomber over Arctic also. Beach seems to have smoother lines to me. Sit in them both. Arctic seems confining to me. And if the customer service is crap well no brainer.

• 8 months later...