Super Bug

mag357

I live in Port St. Lucie Florida and I have an in ground pool built just finished about 2 month ago, and of late I notice some crawlers in the pool rim and some on the bottom of the pool crawling. I skim them out and had a look at them. They are about 3/32" wide and about 1/4" long, have about 30 to 40 legs on each side, brown in color with dark horizontal stripes. They do not drown in the water, I sprayed them with insecticide and they survive. I don't know if anyone as ever seen these crawlers or how to get rid of them. If there is anyone with and idea, I am all ears.

Go into Photobucket (your account) and find the photo you want to show, and click it. You will see your photo, and to the left, you will see a box labeled "share this photo" there will be a box in that window with typing in it starting with URL. Click anywhere on the typing and you will notice a little yellow box flash up for a second that says "Copied". Now go to the forum and start a reply. Right click in the reply box and select "paste". Thats it! You can push the preview post button to see if it displays.

Go into Photobucket (your account) and find the photo you want to show, and click it. You will see your photo, and to the left, you will see a box labeled "share this photo" there will be a box in that window with typing in it starting with URL. Click anywhere on the typing and you will notice a little yellow box flash up for a second that says "Copied". Now go to the forum and start a reply. Right click in the reply box and select "paste". Thats it! You can push the preview post button to see if it displays.

Ok! Here it is, the URL. I clicked on it and it took me to the photo.

Thanks

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae219/m...t=PICT0090a.jpg

Sorry, but doesn't look like any bug I've seen.

I know it is weird; my neighbor has a pool also and had never seen anything looking like that when I showed it to him using my net skimmer. However a couple of weeks ago, he came to the fence shouting to me, when I went over to the fence he told me he now have them in his pool. I think they come from the lawn, so I started spraying insecticide I bought costing over $50.00 a pint, and it as slowed them. Now I only see very few of them on the deck or in the pool. Perhaps the spraying is working or because of the days cooling down why I am noticing fewer.