Frost On The Outside Of Cover

hrustar

I'm in Northern Pennsylvania and we've noticed a couple times in the past week or so the thin layer of frost on our cover too. I'm glad that I'm not the only person that got giddy as a schoolgirl seeing that !! I was concerned that the cover may not be as good as they claimed, but this is definitely an EXCELLENT sign !! We're just wondering where the snow is - it's almost Thanksgiving and we've had only an inch or so - figures, we get a hottub and hope for snow and we can't get any !!! ROFL !!!

I'm in Northern Pennsylvania and we've noticed a couple times in the past week or so the thin layer of frost on our cover too. I'm glad that I'm not the only person that got giddy as a schoolgirl seeing that !! I was concerned that the cover may not be as good as they claimed, but this is definitely an EXCELLENT sign !! We're just wondering where the snow is - it's almost Thanksgiving and we've had only an inch or so - figures, we get a hottub and hope for snow and we can't get any !!! ROFL !!!

Here in Northern Minnesota we would never ever wish for snow, why? Because we will be sick of it in a couple months!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in NE Pa too,, and even tho we got snow just before Halloween(almost 5 inches) it was too nasty to go out in the tub.. We havent had snow since.. lots of frost.. waiting on snowfall to go out in the tub with a few beers and my winter cap on..

Just had the first two frost days in SW Washington. The Costco cover did have quite a bit of frost, but none along the top middle seam. Is this normal or an inferior cover?

DK117

I'm in NE Pa too,, and even tho we got snow just before Halloween(almost 5 inches) it was too nasty to go out in the tub.. We havent had snow since.. lots of frost.. waiting on snowfall to go out in the tub with a few beers and my winter cap on..

Just had the first two frost days in SW Washington. The Costco cover did have quite a bit of frost, but none along the top middle seam. Is this normal or an inferior cover?

DK117

Not inferior, just not top of the line. It's exactly what you payed for.