how much bromine with Eco One?

Guest diane

I saw all the great recommendations for Eco One in this forum. My questions is: exactly how much bromine do I need to use if I'm using Eco One and NOT using an ozonator? I can't find the answer in the literature. In the literature it says if you use Eco One and a ozonator then you just just use 0.5ppm. But it doesn't say how much to use if you do not use an ozonator.

Thanks,

Diane

Guest Suncrest

The best combination is Eco One with Rainforest Blue and no bromine. You will then have a totally non-toxic tub and very easy maintance. Do a search for my other listings regarding Rainforest Blue to learn more.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like Suncrest is a sales person/employee for Eco One and Rain Forest Blue, seeing they are the same company.

To answer the question, neither product is a sanitizer, so a level of .5 to 1 ppm bromine or chlorine would be appropriate. An easy program would be to add a small amount of dichlor after each use or add a tblspn of dichlor once per week.