Trade Price Group

katie0506

hope it was all worth saving a buck or two over buying north american made products from one of your local reputable dealers

hi there, when they come in and take your money they tell you it is US made, even the pamphlets state USA made on them, its only afterwards that you find out they are coming from china, then it is too late

12 to 20 weeks? One, that's WAY to long. Two, that's a HUGE variation of 8 weeks. Find a local hot tub dealer. If they don't have what you want in stock, it should not take more than 2 to 3 weeks to get your hot tub under most circumstances.

• 1 month later...

Friends with Claims Nationwide UK, Channel Isles & France!

First instance call Consumer direct 08454 040506 get your CONSUMER DIRECT REFERENCE NUMBER

Second contact our Group Solicitor

Paul Nicholls

www.nichollsbrimble.com

Tel: 0121 429 8016

He will assist you even if you are a sub £5 grander.

Third join/go on Facebook & search for CAVEAT EMPTOR use our email address friendswithclaimsnationwide@gmail.com A wealth of information to assist you

Fourth email us & we will invite you to join our private area where we discuss matters to a deeper level

& finally any hot tub dealers all major manufacturers in UK were contacted end of July from this group, the only dealer to show us any public support was thehottubbarn = one dealer out of all the big brand manufacturers what major disappointment to us, thankfully some in the TRade are assisting us namely Bishta, Swimming Pool News & Pool Spa scene... Thank you to all three of you... our group now stands at 74 members totalling over £300,000.00 unrefunded or unpaid after Court Judgements WON as of 15th Sept 2010... & we are a small percentage of those in the UK whom have not yet found this consumer action group.

Anyone affected by TPG Foster & co, are welcome, Manufacturers of Genuine USA/Candian built spas are welcome to contact us, any dealers are welcome to contact us:- friendswithclaimsnationwide@gmail.com

or Caveat Emptor on facebook

Anyone, misrepresenting a Chinese or cheap import as USA/Candian built are NOT WELCOME TO CONTACT US.

Hi everybody.

I placed an order for a hot tub from this company on 20th March 2010. I paid in full (by cheque "we do not accept credit cards because of the charges levied by the banks") and wish I had not. I was quoted six to eight weeks delivery. The cheque was cashed within four days !!!

Despite many emails and a recorded letter, no goods have arrived yet, indeed we were told over the 'phone yesterday (nothing ever is written down by the company) that they still do not have a dispatch date from their manufacturers.

We were also led to believe that the tubs are made in US, but have since found out they are built in China.

I am in touch with trading standards, and they are helping me. As other posters have written, this is a huge worry to me at the moment.

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody.

I placed an order for a hot tub from this company on 20th March 2010. I paid in full (by cheque "we do not accept credit cards because of the charges levied by the banks") and wish I had not. I was quoted six to eight weeks delivery. The cheque was cashed within four days !!!

Despite many emails and a recorded letter, no goods have arrived yet, indeed we were told over the 'phone yesterday (nothing ever is written down by the company) that they still do not have a dispatch date from their manufacturers.

We were also led to believe that the tubs are made in US, but have since found out they are built in China.

I am in touch with trading standards, and they are helping me. As other posters have written, this is a huge worry to me at the moment.

Tony

Hi

I placed order on easter Monday and paid in full. I was told 12 weeks for delivery and have been getting weekly updates for the past two months saying they didnt have a shipping date yet. I hadnt heard from them for the past two weeks and called today to find the number unobtainable and emails returned undeliverable. I phoned the surveyor and he said he doesnt work for them any longer and he understands trading standards are involved.

Hi everybody.

Tony

Hi does anyone have mobile numbers for the tradeprice group. I paid for my hot tub in Easter Monday and have been getting weekly updates which stopped 2 weeks ago. The last telephone call said they were having difficulty getting the shell colour I ordered. Tried phoning today and numbers are unobtainable. Telephoned the surveyors mobile to be told he doesnt work for them anylonger and he understands it is in the hands of trading standards.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For the full story all can be viewed on the group of customers website called

http://www.friendswithclaimsnationwide.com we also have a private forum called http://hottubs-forum.com Current & accurate up to date information. This group alone amass to nearly 3/4 million pounds & we are only 25% of the customers affected in the United Kingdom in the last 12-18 months.