Tiger River Spa Manora

casterjack

I'm having a simular problem. Same tub. Replaced the heater that was cracked and leaking with a Watkins lo flo heater assy 1.5/6K. Power light blinking red, no flow. Jumped flow sensor, and high heat sensor.- Didn't work. Burr it's cold!

Flow issue? Clogged filter? Circ pump?

Filter clean, circ pump 6 mo. old worked fine with old leaking heater.

I have replaced one of the sensor plug into the heater does anyone else know what else it could be?

Do you know which sensor you replaced? The one with the smaller threads is the one that is probably the culprit. I think it's the middle plug on the control box.

I have replaced one of the sensor plug into the heater does anyone else know what else it could be?

Do you know which sensor you replaced? The one with the smaller threads is the one that is probably the culprit. I think it's the middle plug on the control box.

i have replaced both of them now high limit and i believe the flow sensor. on the power board I am not getting any power past the transformer but it ohms out ok i now supect the transform is not getting the signal to kick on to drive the relays leet me know if i am wrong in this line of thinking?

thanks

Jason

Test AC voltage at the black & white connection on the circuit board next to the transformer - 110V. Then test DC voltage at J4 pins 3 & 4 (should be the 2 orange wires) these are the output to the circ pump relay coil. If you have voltage there the board is probably OK.

I believe that year had a reset by turning down then up the thermostat.

Test AC voltage at the black & white connection on the circuit board next to the transformer - 110V. Then test DC voltage at J4 pins 3 & 4 (should be the 2 orange wires) these are the output to the circ pump relay coil. If you have voltage there the board is probably OK.

I believe that year had a reset by turning down then up the thermostat.

i dont know if it was the reset or me finding a wasp nest under the transformer and cleaning it out but the light is staying on now but the jet pump is not turning on any suggestions on that it is getting dark here now so i will have to check it out tomorrow

thank you

Jason