Tub Color

hrustar

WOndering what most people like when it comes to tub color. I see lots and lots of white tubs here and other places which shocks me. Just sort of seems plain/generic. of course, to each his own. On the other hand I also lots of marble looking acrylic. Not my taste either. I went with a grey/whit/black granite fleck-stone looking tub and love it. But I was tempted to maybe go blue. Glad I didn't.

ANyhow, what color/style do you have and what would you want it you could change?

WOndering what most people like when it comes to tub color. I see lots and lots of white tubs here and other places which shocks me. Just sort of seems plain/generic. of course, to each his own. On the other hand I also lots of marble looking acrylic. Not my taste either. I went with a grey/whit/black granite fleck-stone looking tub and love it. But I was tempted to maybe go blue. Glad I didn't.

ANyhow, what color/style do you have and what would you want it you could change?

Mine is withe marbel acrylic and grei panels :-)

How about some pictures to go with these descriptions? Sounds like some interesting combinations. I haven't seen a black shell with a mahogany cabinet yet.

BTW, the Sundance website lets you pick any combination of cabinet and shell colors to get an idea of what they'd look like.

Ours is a textured brown with metallic flakes in it that give it a copper like color. Doesn't show dirt at all. I think lighting pops better in white tubs, but the brown integrates with our backyard better. It also allows solar heating in summer (dark shell really soaks the sun up). Sometimes too well however, with the cover off on a hot day temp has shot past 105 easily. We actually have to work to keep it cool.

Well... when I bought my tub there were no other color options!! But I really like mine. Its white endural and it really shows the colored lights well.

Mine inside is the HS Pearl white. Was concerned at first about showing marks and scratches, but one look at the way it reflects the moon or sunshine and I was sold. Actually has been very easy to take care of, and has proven very durable and is very classy looking.

Yes, I too would like to know more about the mural on the cover.

It was something my dealer had on the tubs in the showroom. I thought it looked totally cool so I had one thrown in with the deal. It's from Spa Scenes. they do have a website if you google it. They are added to your cover using velcro. Run about $200.

According to Clearwater, The white colors are the biggest overall sellers. I personally like the green marble or the rose marble color. Blues are nice too. Green and rose are not offered to us anymore.