Sundance Palermo Heating Issues

riverwalker

Heat indicator comes on when main circuit breaker is reset. Heat rises a few degrees and then goes out. Everything else is working fine.

I have replaced circulating pump, removed main filter, removed flow sensor and connected the leads to bypass the sensor.

This hot tub is in a rental cabin and guests coming in tomorrow are going to be plenty disappointed if no hot tub.....

Heat indicator comes on when main circuit breaker is reset. Heat rises a few degrees and then goes out. Everything else is working fine.

I have replaced circulating pump, removed main filter, removed flow sensor and connected the leads to bypass the sensor.

This hot tub is in a rental cabin and guests coming in tomorrow are going to be plenty disappointed if no hot tub.....

I take it there's no error code on your top side control panel? Or is the top side not digital?

If digital is the display showing the correct temperature?

Could be bad temp or hi-limit sensor. To confirm you can temporarily switch the wires around; make the hi-limit sensor the temp, and the temp sensor the hi-limit. If the spa works again, don't leave it like that though :)

I take it there's no error code on your top side control panel? Or is the top side not digital?

Could be bad temp or hi-limit sensor. To confirm you can temporarily switch the wires around; make the hi-limit sensor the temp, and the temp sensor the hi-limit. If the spa works again, don't leave it like that though :)

Thanks for getting back.

Yes, no error messages - digital

I bleieve it is showing correct temperature

I will swap as you suggest and report back.