Beachcomber Price And Quality

Roo

Hi everyone, brand new poster here! My husband and I (first time hot tub buyers) have been looking at Beachcomber hot tubs and we have decided on the 578. I've been reading lots of posts on this forum and have only occasionally seen anything about Beachcombers. Are they a high quality brand? Also, is $7,000 a good price on the 578 hybrid (w/ cover and delivery)? It is a sale price, down from about $10,000, but I don't know if they just say that so the customer thinks they're getting a great deal. I tend to be pretty impulsive, but this is a big purchase. I thought I should ask the opinions of people who might know better than I about brands and prices.

Hi everyone, brand new poster here! My husband and I (first time hot tub buyers) have been looking at Beachcomber hot tubs and we have decided on the 578. I've been reading lots of posts on this forum and have only occasionally seen anything about Beachcombers. Are they a high quality brand? Also, is $7,000 a good price on the 578 hybrid (w/ cover and delivery)? It is a sale price, down from about $10,000, but I don't know if they just say that so the customer thinks they're getting a great deal. I tend to be pretty impulsive, but this is a big purchase. I thought I should ask the opinions of people who might know better than I about brands and prices.

I would check out artic spa as well. I just bought a artic

Welcome Roo...Beachcomber has been manufactured in Canada for over 30 years and they build a very good product...I would suggest you dont see much mentioned on the forums as people dont have many problems with the product....The 578 is a popular model and I am surprised at a $7000 price tag its always some where around $8495-$9500 before taxes and delivery depending on options. Is the dealer having a year end clearence on floor models or is it possibly a factory second?...If not its a good price for that model.

Welcome Roo...Beachcomber has been manufactured in Canada for over 30 years and they build a very good product...I would suggest you dont see much mentioned on the forums as people dont have many problems with the product....The 578 is a popular model and I am surprised at a $7000 price tag its always some where around $8495-$9500 before taxes and delivery depending on options. Is the dealer having a year end clearence on floor models or is it possibly a factory second?...If not its a good price for that model.

Thanks for your reply! The price was advertised as a fall special and we received an additional $500 off because my husband is at the dealer every day delivering packages. I'm glad to hear it's a good price and I can't wait to get it!