Premium Leisure Gives Good Service

bizdoc

I purchased a Premium Leisure Lexxus spa from a local dealer last December. It was $4500, which was a good price point compared to the premium spas. Unfortunately, the dealer went out of business a few months after the sale. About 4 months after the purchase , I noticed some blisters in the acrylic in one small area. Subsequent discussions with the manufacturer led to a decision to repair rather than replace, since the removal/reinstall costs would have been mine. We had to wait for warm weather for the repairs, which were just recently completed. The repair person was an acrylic artist who performed an undetectable repair. Premium Leisure was very cooperative about the repair and retained a highly skilled artisan to perform the repair. The were diligent in following up with the contactor to facilitate the repair. I'd recommend considering this good value product even though it is not often mentioned on here.

I have had nothing but good response from s technical advise question, they are very knowledgeable and will literally walk you through any thing you might have to do with regard to programming, adjustments. ect. I am very pleased with the after warranty support I have had for my Platinum II spa that this company made for Costco.