99 Sundance Optima Check Valve

Patrickco

Hello,

I recently purchased a 99 or 00 sundance optima with the sentry 850 control box. It's my first spa so I'm still learning about it.

My blower was tripping the GFCI and sure enough it was all corroded and wet when I removed it. I'm in the process of replacing it, but I want to also replace the check valve to prevent a repeat occurence. So here's my dumb question, where is the check valve? I don't really want to go poking around all sides of the spa if someone could just tell me where to look. Thanks in advance!

That would make sense... I took off a couple panels last night and couldn't find anything obvious. The piping from the blower goes immediately into foam insualtion so if there WAS a check valve in there, it wouldn't be very accessible. And I did recently move the tub, so that would explain the water. Thanks!