Pictures From The Cover Of A Sundance Cameo Model 2009

tobaldauf

Hello pool friends,

are here owners of a Sundance Cameo Model year 2009 ?

Would you be able to send me pictures from your whirpool cover, i´m especially interested

on the 4 mounting parts/closers.

I´m asking for this thing, because me and my sister have both the cameo 2009 pool, but

we have different covers with different closing parts. As we asked our local dealer,

he told us, there are no differents between them. But we think, one of us got a cover

from the year 2008 ????

So we would be thankful, if there is anyone, who can send me pictures from the 2009 cover.

Thank you very much !

Greets from Germany

Tony

my e-mail: tobaldauf@my-mail.ch

Hello pool friends,

Would you be able to send me pictures from your whirpool cover, i´m especially interested

I´m asking for this thing, because me and my sister have both the cameo 2009 pool, but

we have different covers with different closing parts. As we asked our local dealer,

he told us, there are no differents between them. But we think, one of us got a cover

from the year 2008 ????

So we would be thankful, if there is anyone, who can send me pictures from the 2009 cover.

Thank you very much !

Greets from Germany

Look around on the hinge there might be a tag with a date code and serial number. If it a new cover and from Sundance, what does it matter?

Tony

Hello pool friends,

from the year 2008 ????

Thank you very much !

Greets from Germany

Look around on the hinge there might be a tag with a date code and serial number. If it a new cover and from Sundance, what does it matter?

Tony

Hello Spa Guru,

thank you for your answer. Now i´m in the office, when i´m coming home, i have to search this serial number, that´s a good idea.

It is right, that it doesn´t matter...but, when i asked my local dealer, he told me, we have the new cover from 2009 and my sister

the cover 2008. As my sister talked to the technical he told her, she has the 2009 cover and her brother (me) the 2008 one.

We only want to know, which one is the 2009, because we both ordered a Cameo 2009, delivered in June 2009, we both live in the

same city not far away from another, so we can always compare. And one of us got an old one cover......

Tony

Hello pool friends,

from the year 2008 ????

Thank you very much !

Greets from Germany

Tony

Hello Spa Guru,

thank you for your answer. Now i´m in the office, when i´m coming home, i have to search this serial number, that´s a good idea.

It is right, that it doesn´t matter...but, when i asked my local dealer, he told me, we have the new cover from 2009 and my sister

the cover 2008. As my sister talked to the technical he told her, she has the 2009 cover and her brother (me) the 2008 one.

We only want to know, which one is the 2009, because we both ordered a Cameo 2009, delivered in June 2009, we both live in the

same city not far away from another, so we can always compare. And one of us got an old one cover......

Tony

Well, yesterday i looked for a tag or serial number, but nothing at all........so i hope, there will be anyone, who can send me pictures....?

FWIW, since Jacuzzi's main cover supplier started having trouble about a year ago, Jacuzzi has begun to use multiple companies for their covers. It's possible that your covers just came from separate suppliers and you both have the same model year tub.

FWIW, since Jacuzzi's main cover supplier started having trouble about a year ago, Jacuzzi has begun to use multiple companies for their covers. It's possible that your covers just came from separate suppliers and you both have the same model year tub.

Hello Shaamus,

thank you for information, but that isn´t going to appease me ;-) Now i´m even more concerned ;-)

One possibilty i still have. At the weekend there is a whirlpool showroom with sundance pools near by our city, we will go there

and search for a Cameo 2009 Cover. We hope to see the "right" one ;-)

Thank you all for your information.

Greets

Tony

the one with the sunstar label is the new one.. it will have a flat lock on it, where as the other will have kinda like 2 prongs on it... they are both equal quality.

When i looked at my cover, there i found no sunstar label. Our lock has two prongs (one on the left one on the right) and we have to press them together, so it is open....

and my sisters cover lock has only one prong in the front. She has to press it, then it is open.....

Can you tell me, if there is any difference between this two covers ?