>>> Salt System <<<

frenchefusa

Hi everybody,

I would like to install a salt system for my swimming pool. It's size is 17,000 gallons. I ask in one place and they suggest me to buy a Hayward Salt Chlorinator system up to 40,000 gallons because I am living in Houston, Texas and it's very very hot in Summer.

On Google I found that Hayward has Aqua Rite, Aqua Rite Pro, SwimPure Plus and SwimPure Plus with Controls. I don't understand the difference between Aqua Rite and SwimPure Plus :huh:

I would appreciate your advices and which system is most adapted for my swimming pool.

Hi everybody,

I would like to install a salt system for my swimming pool. It's size is 17,000 gallons. I ask in one place and they suggest me to buy a Hayward Salt Chlorinator system up to 40,000 gallons because I am living in Houston, Texas and it's very very hot in Summer.

On Google I found that Hayward has Aqua Rite, Aqua Rite Pro, SwimPure Plus and SwimPure Plus with Controls. I don't understand the difference between Aqua Rite and SwimPure Plus :huh:

I would appreciate your advices and which system is most adapted for my swimming pool.

First off they are both same thing. Goldline Controls makes both systems which Goldline is owned by Hayward. If you want just the salt system get the Aqua Rite XL. If you want the salt system and a computer to automaticlly control pumps,cleaner pumps, lights etc you can do that to. Get the 40k unit.

The pro version has a pump for commercial pools

http://www.haywardnet.com/inground/products/chlorinators/

From my understanding, the only difference between the Aqua Rite and the Aqua Rite XL is that the XL comes with an "installation kit" which I think is just the electrical pigtail, which your installer should have anyway. I have a 20,000 gallon pool and went with the Aqua Rite 40k and I love it. I run my pump 10 hours a day and the Aqua Rite at 10 to 15%.