Leaking Dimension One

dansdad

My Dimension one Chairman is leaking what appears to be under one of the filter housing and near the hose than runs under it. all the foam is soaking wet and I dont know what usually causes this the spa is 7 years old, but we love it. Thanks for any input...Dave Gale

My Dimension one Chairman is leaking what appears to be under one of the filter housing and near the hose than runs under it. all the foam is soaking wet and I dont know what usually causes this the spa is 7 years old, but we love it. Thanks for any input...Dave Gale

You can sometimes dig out the wet foam it should come out fairly easy when wet, follow wetness to flex pipe or fitting, if you start digging and goes dry go a different direction,leak will generally be in that area were the foam is wet, it won't travel to far. D1 has a leak dye you can put in the spa let it circulate and follow to source, i have also had a tech use food coloring before, he said once leak is found drain the spa and wipe down shell, so no discoloration,i still like the first one reach in a dig at the wetness, go toward the hose first then move from there. usually does not take that long to find when fully foamed.....hope this helps.....