Qca And Three River Spas

bohai

I have an opprotunity to purchase the enitere line of these companies thru Direct Buy at really good prices. HOWEVER, I cannot find any info other than the cpompanies website on these vendors, which doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. Any comments about these companies?

Tim in Houston

Hi Tim, I’m a Three Rivers dealer. I have been very pleased with them and think they are a great value. They offer very good construction quality and they stand behind their product. If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them.

One of my customers almost bought from Direct Buy before finding me. IMO Direct Buy is not all that cheep for many things. Have you been with DB a long time? Would you sign up with them again? My sister almost signed up with them. Their approach to marketing a “buyers club” (or whatever) seems very scary.

Hi Tim, I’m a Three Rivers dealer. I have been very pleased with them and think they are a great value. They offer very good construction quality and they stand behind their product. If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them.

One of my customers almost bought from Direct Buy before finding me. IMO Direct Buy is not all that cheep for many things. Have you been with DB a long time? Would you sign up with them again? My sister almost signed up with them. Their approach to marketing a “buyers club” (or whatever) seems very scary.

We built a new home and saved approximately $42,000 over prices we were quoted from the builders suppliers. Probably saved $25k over what an internet purcahse would have been, biggest savings were Pella windows at $13,000, so yes it was worth it to us, but it is not for everyone and I beleive the only wasy to save lots of cash is if you are building or MAJOR remodeling.

I have an opprotunity to purchase the enitere line of these companies thru Direct Buy at really good prices. HOWEVER, I cannot find any info other than the cpompanies website on these vendors, which doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. Any comments about these companies?

Tim in Houston

Direct Buy would have you believe all products are equal and its just about price. With spas, it is defitenily NOT all about price; quality varies greatly from brand to brand. QCA is rarely talked about so you won't find much info on them on this site but do your homework.