Cover For Inground Swimspa Swim Spa In Concrete

Hello, I have a 7ft by 13.5ft inground in cantilevered concrete swim spa. I need a cover. I have a heater on the spa for the winter.

I want a cover that will keep dirt, bugs, varmints out, cool in the summer, heat in the winter. Etc. Sounds like I want it all. Yard has a 6 foot vinyl fence all the way around it so safety cover not big issue. Please tell me what kind of cover to get. I would like something relatively easy to take on and off. Why can't I get a solid cover on a reel that would bolt with anchors to the deck. I could just bolt it in a couple corners in the summer to keep the dirt out and if it was light colored it would reflect sun. Or I would not necessarily even need reel. Just anchor it in two far corners permenantly and anchor the other two far corners when done swimming after I flip it back over. Where can I get a light colored solid cover like this that will reflect light?

Or what do you experts recommend. Please help. You can see my brain is churning.

fFor the winter I could get a cover like from RH hotubs? If I get the heavier density foam wont it be a heavier to move off?

Linda Lu :wacko::rolleyes::wacko:

• 2 years later...