Rash with EZ Pool?

Guest John

We have a D1 swim spa and I have developed itchy red bumps. Nobody else has problems. We use one scoop of EZ Pool weekly and about half a cap of dichlor after each use. Just had the water tested for bacteria. Negative. Free chlorine was low, but everything else was in line. The water looks clear and doesn't smell. I've never been a big pool or spa user in the past, but I don't remember ever getting itchy bumps like this. Could EZ Pool be the problem?

John

Your problem is that you are not usiung enough EPA registered sanitizer. Dichlor goes in and out of your water quite fast so unless you are adding enough every day the bacteria i the water just keeps growing. The added hot water and jetes on your skin just amplifies the entires process.

Get on a EPA registered sanitizer program and keep the level correct and you will not have an issue.

Hope this helps.