Hot Springs Grandee "power Light Flashing"

I have an Older (99 I Believe) Hot Springs Grandee, It has Worked Fine Since Installed April this year, but over the Last 2 nights Has only the Red Power Light Flashing.

If I Set and Reset the 2 Breakers (20 And 30 Amp) On the Side of the House then Walk to the Front of the Tub, the power light will Stop Flashing and the Display is Illuminated showing the set temp (Also if I Lean near the Tub it Sounds like the Circulation pump is running) but within a Couple of Minutes the Display will stop being illuminated with the set temp and the Red Power light will start to flash.

What can Cause the Power light to Flash (Dirty Filters, Bad Circ Pump, Thermistors)?

Is there a Best Sequence to try and Isolate the Cause of the Flashing Power Light?

FYI (I have a Fluke 87 and know my way around a meter so can test resistance and voltages easily to Speed Diagnosis)

Any Hints or Tips Greatly Appreciated!

Kevin Diehl (CNA, CWNA, CWNE, MENSA)

FCC Callsign N0IWK

I have an Older (99 I Believe) Hot Springs Grandee, It has Worked Fine Since Installed April this year, but over the Last 2 nights Has only the Red Power Light Flashing.

If I Set and Reset the 2 Breakers (20 And 30 Amp) On the Side of the House then Walk to the Front of the Tub, the power light will Stop Flashing and the Display is Illuminated showing the set temp (Also if I Lean near the Tub it Sounds like the Circulation pump is running) but within a Couple of Minutes the Display will stop being illuminated with the set temp and the Red Power light will start to flash.

What can Cause the Power light to Flash (Dirty Filters, Bad Circ Pump, Thermistors)?

Is there a Best Sequence to try and Isolate the Cause of the Flashing Power Light?

FYI (I have a Fluke 87 and know my way around a meter so can test resistance and voltages easily to Speed Diagnosis)

Any Hints or Tips Greatly Appreciated!

Kevin Diehl (CNA, CWNA, CWNE, MENSA)

FCC Callsign N0IWK

If it happens that fast and the circ pump is working, then it is most likely the thermistors. Take an ohm reading on them, they should have relatively the same value.

The first, and easiest step to test is to remove your filters, reset power, and see if it begins blinking again. If it doesn't, then we know your filters are the problem. They may need a good thorough cleaning with a chemical agent, or could simply be due for replacement.

If that doesn't do the trip, the next step is to really make sure the circulation pump is not only running, but actually pushing water through. Sometimes you can do that simply by looking into the foot-well area of the spa, and seeing if you can see water movement coming up from the drain in the bottom (where you normally feel hot water coming up). If there's no water movement, that circulation pump may not be running.

If that's running, then I'd move on to testing thermistors.