Artistic Pools In South Nj

pdec2

I'm looking to purchase and have installed a San Juan Fiberglass pool from Artistic Pools in Cinnamonson, NJ. I'm looking for any feedback about this company and your experiences dealing with them. They seem like a good company but I like to hear from other that have used them

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I went with WaterWorld Fiberglass pools out of Hammonton. They made the pool, installed the pool, and are standing behind the product. They are a Totally Hayward dealer, 3 year warranty on filter equipment. Hard to beat that! My pool is awesome!

hi i was thinking of waterworld too...

didd you have them do it soup to nuts or the cheaper way and you handle? there is a big price differnece

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm looking to purchase and have installed a San Juan Fiberglass pool from Artistic Pools in Cinnamonson, NJ. I'm looking for any feedback about this company and your experiences dealing with them. They seem like a good company but I like to hear from other that have used them

Thanks!

2 years after my pool was installed the tile we had around the pool started to break off in pieces. They admitted that the tile was defective and refused to do anything and now it is going to cost me thousands to replace it!!! They install and tell you after 1 year you are on your own and nothing is covered!!! Dont use them!!!

• 2 years later...

You're absolutely right, the tile you received from Alpha Tile was defective. Alpha Tile took full responsibility and reimbursed the customer. There was never any issues with the workmanship of our tile installation or the San Juan Pool project we installed.

• 8 months later...

I personally feel they have not been good to deal with. First we were given a start date on the contract that I am certain was ridiculous because the pool started three months later because they filed the permits incorrectly.. We had also designed a pool and wrote up a contract based on that design and then received a call after the pool was in asking for another $14,000 for concrete. Not included in the price that was quoted. I am a newbie at this, so the got me there. When we decided that for that kind of money we would go with pavers instead of their poured concrete, they simply disappeared.. No orientation on how to use the 35k+ equipment they installed. No start up stuff at all. No initial detailing and cleaning of the pool as per contract. They didn't even leave us a pole for the net to skim off leaves. The area by the steps wasn't adequately packed after installation and the paver guy had to remove some stones he layed and pack 4 more wheelbarrows full of dirt and one with stones under the stairs going into the pool. I'm glad we did pavers instead of concrete or this would have been a much harder fix. Today when "their" people showed up to close the pool we didn't get to use this season, they flipped out at the condition it was left in. I've been disgusted by this process as its gone along because if I did this in my business, I would be out of business. I think that their abandonment of the process and not doing the contractually obligated finishing touches on the pool once they weren't getting another $14k for concrete on top of the pool installation costs is not an ethical way to do business. I am glad the guys that they sent to close they pool realized how shabbily they reacted our project when they saw the state it was left in. Should I ever install a pool, I now know better.