Remote Control For Sundance Cameo Without Stereo

Hello folks,

first of all excuse my bad english, i´m from Europe - Germany.

In Germany i have not found a forum like this, there are only small one forums (about 100 or 200 mails). So when i looked around, i have

found this great forum, and i like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question on you, and i hope, you can help me, because my dealer had no idea.

In April i ordered a Sundance Cameo Whirlpool with sunglow, steps, Lifter, ozon, no soundsystem. I will get the pool at beginning of July.

Now i have seen, that there is a option to order a remote control for spa and sound. When i asked my dealer to order this remote

control, he told me, this is only possible at pools with soundsystem.

In this forum i read, that some pool-owner use a balboa dolphin remote control.

Does anyone know, if there is a remote control for Sundance Cameo without soundsystem ?

By the way: With the remote control i want to control the spa functions ;-)

Thanks a lot for your informations.

So long

Tony Baldauf

Well... I know some Balboa control pack can utilize the Dolphin remote and I know some Gecko control packs can utilize the IRMT-4 floating remote that they have. I think Sundance use to or maybe still uses a control pack that was built by Spa Builder / Gecko but not sure... Hopefully someone with a current sundance model can chime in... Try contacting them at 1-800-883-7727 or email at http://www.sundancespas.com/Contact/Email.html

By the way: With the remote control i want to control the spa functions ;-)

Tony Baldauf

I have the floating remote control, so I presume I must have a Gecko control pack, and I can confirm that the remote will switch the pumps on and off. I do not have a Sundance though, but I should not of thought that would affect the controls.

• 1 month later...

let me tell you my experience, it hard to slow down and just relax? The Sundance Cameo spa has special features designed for you, 1D0-541 dumps like a cool-down seat that eases you in gradually. Whirlpool jets bubbling up from the footwell coax you into letting go, and with a lounge seat to give you a full-body massage, a Sundance Cameo spa makes it easy (even for you!) to relax. Add SunScents Aromatherapy to enhance the mood. 920-234 dumps and the girls for massage are very trained and make you so relax. like you are lying on soft rose flowers.

Hello,

is my english soo bad ;-) or does really no one know something ?

I don´t give up hope for some answer(s).

Thanks a lot.

Bye

Tony

Sundance uses Proprietary controls so the standard off the shelve remotes from Gecko or Balboa will not work.

The only way to have a Sundace 880 series spa with a remote control is to order it with the stereo.

The remote will control the pumps, lights and stereo.

Hope that helps.

Sundance Dealer

London Canada

Sundance uses Proprietary controls so the standard off the shelve remotes from Gecko or Balboa will not work.

The only way to have a Sundace 880 series spa with a remote control is to order it with the stereo.

The remote will control the pumps, lights and stereo.

Hope that helps.

Sundance Dealer

London Canada

Hello,

thanks a lot for your answer. I still hoped for a positive information, but it´s ok too.

I only don´t understand, what there is the difference between the Pool with stereo and without stereo.

Has only the stereo probably the link (wireless) to the remote control ? I think so.....

By the way: the sundance company told me the same, but i hoped, there are some hobbyists who had an idea....

CU

Tony