Sundance Hamilton Vs Maax 471

Okay everyone, help me out! Been looking at the Maax 471 and really love the tub. However, the dealer has it priced as a premium deluxe $7669 when it really breaks down to a plain deluxe. Doesn't want to work with me...actually doesn't seem that interested in making a sale. Went to the Sundance dealer. Looking at a Hamilton. Comes with all the basics + a set of steps and an ozonator. $7119 Both feel pretty good although the Maax lounger has a better foot massage area and 19 extra jets. Are these 2 tubs comparable in quality? What would you do? Thanks!

Okay everyone, help me out! Been looking at the Maax 471 and really love the tub. However, the dealer has it priced as a premium deluxe $7669 when it really breaks down to a plain deluxe. Doesn't want to work with me...actually doesn't seem that interested in making a sale. Went to the Sundance dealer. Looking at a Hamilton. Comes with all the basics + a set of steps and an ozonator. $7119 Both feel pretty good although the Maax lounger has a better foot massage area and 19 extra jets. Are these 2 tubs comparable in quality? What would you do? Thanks!

They are both well made spas in my opinion. Both are reliable companies with good warranty and support. That really is a good price for the Maax spa. That is about $1500 off MSRP. Really the choice is up to you which one to buy.