Proform Saturn Help

I bought a proform saturn by icon fitness back in 04

never really had any problems with it, However I was in the process of cleaning out my porch and rewiring the tub to a gfi and I left the access panel off for a few day in between days off.

Apparently during that time a lovely little rodent moved in. I didnt notice it until I sprang a leak.

The best i can tell one of my leg jets in the recliner is leaking.

I know that where it is because when the water gets below that point it stops. and I can remove the panel there and see the water flowing

Hers the fun

I called proform and the numbers disconnected.

I called icon and they gave me another number to call

I call that number and get a steady busy.

I need to be able to find the parts < tubing/jet > so my pool guy can fix this. he said if I can find the part he can fix it.

Also what do i use to replace the foam that Mickey ripped out into nests.

All around HELP

its a proform saturn

model pfsb62830

This one kinda looks like your.

http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Barrel-Assy--P8786C700.aspx

As for the foam, you can fill the missing holes with foam insulation in a can. They can be picked up at Home Depot.

that looks almost exactly like mine.

I have tried to call all around but noone can tell me what type of jet I need.

assuming that this is the right one how do i take it out.

I read to take a flat head screwdriver and pop it under the jet and it should pop off.

I tried that and only successfully ripped the cover and insides out< looked like a small ball with a trumpet>

now i have a small cone inside < i will try to take a pic >

what else will i need o buy to replace it any gaskets or extra pieces? .

I saw a clear gasket type thing that I threw away i assumed it was bad as well.

What do i need to have to hook the new one up can someone help me out here please it desnt look like I will get a pro out here noone will come

I am seeing that you have the exact same spa as me and I was wondering if you found out any info on who to contact about parts? I am looking for the water fall knob for the same spa and am running into the same problem with not having a number to contact for parts or info...I called the customer service number that you did and got the same result of having the number being disconnected...If you have any info for me, I would appreciate it.

I bought a proform saturn by icon fitness back in 04

never really had any problems with it, However I was in the process of cleaning out my porch and rewiring the tub to a gfi and I left the access panel off for a few day in between days off.

Apparently during that time a lovely little rodent moved in. I didnt notice it until I sprang a leak.

The best i can tell one of my leg jets in the recliner is leaking.

I know that where it is because when the water gets below that point it stops. and I can remove the panel there and see the water flowing

Hers the fun

I called proform and the numbers disconnected.

I called icon and they gave me another number to call

I call that number and get a steady busy.

I need to be able to find the parts < tubing/jet > so my pool guy can fix this. he said if I can find the part he can fix it.

Also what do i use to replace the foam that Mickey ripped out into nests.

All around HELP

its a proform saturn

model pfsb62830